Hello

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Principalities
Meribian Merchant
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello

Post by Principalities »

Well not much to say I've always loved Lunar ever since I played Silver Star Story Complete many years ago. And even started lurking in these threads about three years ago so mind me if I have a habit of pretending like I know you.
Anywhos I guess a little bit about me would be helpful I'm younger than most of you (I think) just turned 17 so yay me basically just trying to finish studying for my ccna exam thing so I can be done with college. It's sad I don't really do anything anymore aside from studying and ddr... I used to play games and read a lot eh bleh to bored to finish this message just like hi. and Phyco if you do happen to have a friendship ring can I have one that doesn't tick....

P.s. I hate introductions because I fail epically at them
"Only a few find the way; some don`t recognize it when they do; some don`t ever want to." -The Cheshire Cat.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Re: Hello

Post by phyco126 »

Eh, the friendship ring was phased out a while back, but I think I have a few lying around that never had a warhead imbedded in them. *tosses a friendship ring*

Welcome to the forums. :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Principalities
Meribian Merchant

Post by Principalities »

phyco126 wrote:Eh, the friendship ring was phased out a while back, but I think I have a few lying around that never had a warhead imbedded in them. *tosses a friendship ring*

Welcome to the forums. :)
o.O thank you *catches* (mwahaha collectors item)
it shall forever sit atop my coco(teh friendship ring I mean)....well at least for this picture.
yes I probably should've stated that I take pictures as a hobby and am incessivly random plus the fact that my personality changes every time a dragon diamond falls to earth. I also read nearly every post made in this entire forum even though I'm not quite the type to reply uless I'm already talking with someone.

"Only a few find the way; some don`t recognize it when they do; some don`t ever want to." -The Cheshire Cat.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

That's a cute thing sitting on your laptop. My friend has these squishies, but they're green and have no other distinguishing features, not even a tip at the top to make it a slime.

You're finishing up college? Good for you. What're you doing after? :)

And welcome to the board.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Principalities
Meribian Merchant

Post by Principalities »

Sonic# wrote:That's a cute thing sitting on your laptop. My friend has these squishies, but they're green and have no other distinguishing features, not even a tip at the top to make it a slime.

You're finishing up college? Good for you. What're you doing after? :)

And welcome to the board.
I originally got it because I wanted to sew little black wings on it and call it the black dragon :p but haven't done that quite yet.
Thanks hopefully pass the ccna exam this Tuesday, after that I'll go looking for a job as a network admin assistant or helpdesk manager (I cant wait to finally be able to actually work :) ). Then probably start working on easier certifications.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Heh, who would have thought that a friendship ring could be used as a crown for a plushy?

As for reading all the posts, that is amazing. Even I haven't read them all, and I live here! Where? Well, I'll give you a hint on where I sleep. I sleep at the very bottom, just under the section that shows who is currently logged in.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Hey, welcome to L-Net! *gives welcome cookie*

Awesome Coco plushie! I could probably buy one off of Gaia if I felt like it, but I'm content with just dressing up my avatar. :mrgreen:

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sadrin »

Hello and welcome! So being that you've read every post, what topic is your fave??????? You said your 17 and in college? Good for you! I did two years and that was awful and now I owe like my life and future children to sally mae.
Depend On You Changed My Life.

Principalities
Meribian Merchant

Post by Principalities »

@phyco126

xD
Well maybe saying I read all of them isn't quite true mostly all the posts from '04-'05 to now since it seems all the really old posts are now gone :|

@Dark_Fairy

Thank Chu *eats teh cookie*
Same here except now I'm angry with gaia... apparently I'm being investigated because someone bought one of my items in the exchange with botted gold so now I cant do much cept post and wait it out I dunno I figure it's more of a good thing anyways I was getting way to addicted to that game but for that to happen like a week before I was going to have a charity thread is what annoys me most but oh well.

@Sadrin

hmm.... good question probably the members photos threads can like match the username up with a face and to me its humorous I lol'd at the mooninites though.
Yeah graduated from high school when I was 16 kinda the whole joys of homeschool thing.
wow that kinda sucks my college didn't cost me anything but that was probably due to me going to community college. What did you get a degree in?

Hirox
Student of Vane

Post by Hirox »

Welcome! And I dig the Growlanser ring! I got the one with the colored jewels...I wanted the one you got ; ;

Principalities
Meribian Merchant

Post by Principalities »

Hirox wrote:Welcome! And I dig the Growlanser ring! I got the one with the colored jewels...I wanted the one you got ; ;
Hmm... I didn't think there was a variation on the growlanser ring. I dunno I was quite happy when I got growlanser new right after Working Designs went under since it only cost me 70 dollars but hehe I havent really played either of the games yet.

Hirox
Student of Vane

Post by Hirox »

Yea I got the deluxe edition right before WD went down. But yea my ring has a red, green, and blue gem in it...its kinda lame....swith? =P

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

My ring also has the colored jewels. I didn't know there was any other kind, so that when I eyed the ring on top of the cat, I didn't make the connection beyond, "Oh, that looks like..." >_<

Maybe we just have different things equipped.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Principalities
Meribian Merchant

Post by Principalities »

:shock: either of you want to put up a pic of the ring as now I'm really getting curious about there being a growlanser ring thats different then the one I got.
Maybe we just have different things equipped.
not to sound stupid but... you can equip different gems into it :?:

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Oh, not in the real ring. I was just thinking that if they were like the ones in the game... ^_^

I claim Memory of Alvis!
Sonic#

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Sadrin wrote:... and now I owe like my life and future children to sally mae.
You know, I talked Sally Mae down to just me owning my virginity to them, but then they found out that Jenner stole it. They where even madder when Jenner gave it to someone else. So now I owe them my soul and the soul of every first born in my generational family starting with me. *sigh* Well, it could have been worse. They could have asked for a Gallon of Gas. :D

Principalities
Meribian Merchant

Post by Principalities »

Sonic# wrote:Oh, not in the real ring. I was just thinking that if they were like the ones in the game... ^_^

I claim Memory of Alvis!
thats cheap claiming teh best gem of them all xp
Well in that case I shall claim teh Vampire gem as you can never restore your health quickly enough.