I'm back again guys. And this time I'm not a bank teller!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I'm back again guys. And this time I'm not a bank teller!

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Hey guys! It's been a while, but I'm back again. I left for a while b/c I got fired from First TN Bank and I've been spending all my free time looking for a job these past few months (this economy BLOWS). Anyway, I finally found one today, so hopefully I can relax more during my free time and come back here and post some more. Anyway, I missed you guys!
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: I'm back again guys. And this time I'm not a bank teller!

Post by Werefrog »

That's great news, man. I hope that you like this job better.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Sorry to hear about the job canning, that always hurts. However, I'm glad you found a new one and I hope that you do well in it!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome back! *gives cookie*

I'm sorry to hear about your old job and I hope your new job works out for you. ^_^

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Dark_Fairy wrote:Welcome back! *gives cookie*
You love giving out cookies don't you? Lol.

Anyway guys, thanks for the encouragement! My new job is a Jewelry sales position at JC Penny. The bad news is that it's only temporary Christmas work. The good news is that I spoke to the Branch Manager of a local community bank that just opened in the area, and I have an interview with her tomorrow. I may be able to get my banking career back on track afterall. If not, I'll still have a couple of months worth of income from JC Penny. Once again, thanks for your encouragement guys and please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sadrin »

YAY! I'm happy your back! What's it like working for JC Penny? My parents made me shop there for school clothes... Only got $100 for the whole year! Yet we had a recording studio in our house! I hope you get your bank job back. :)
Depend On You Changed My Life.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Pfft... think that's bad? I had to shop at JC Penny Outlet for my school clothes. That's where JC Penny merchandise goes to die.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

My sister works at Penney's. I was surprised when I went there at how much I found that was actually pretty nice. Of course, I'm not exactly in the schoolclothes-needing age bracket now. ^_^

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Well guys, I started JC Penny yesterday. I can't really tell you much about what it's like to actually do work there b/c I've only been doing orientation and training so far. The funny thing is that I have to do more days of training than any of the other rookies since I'm in jewelry. I have to learn A LOT of info about those products in order to sell them. All of my other orientation classmate are in generic positions like menswear, ladies' apparel, customer service, etc... so all they really need to know is how to fold clothes and interact with customers. Anyway, I've still got a lot to learn, but I think I'm going to enjoy this job. The other employees seem very nice and I like the environment. Well...that's the job update guys!

swordandshield
Lyton Singer

Post by swordandshield »

You have to learn about all the jewerly since its all expensive and you have to learn how good of quality they are because they all look like they have almost the same quality to the untrained eye...could you imagine selling something like 24k gold when you assume its not because of lack of experience? It's been known to happen...but they almost always have jewerly returned but you'd most likely end up getting fired over that.

By the way...dont think we have spoke before...then again I'm new...so who do you favor more, Alex or Hiro? Your name has me stumped as does your avatar...