Hello

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
swordandshield
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello

Post by swordandshield »

Hello everyone, a fellow Lunar fan here. I am a big fan of Lunar so I couldnt resist the urge to join here. I hope to get along with everyone here. :wink:

My favorite in the series has got to be Silver Star Story by far, then Eternal Blue, sadly thats all of them that I have played. I am going to check out Legend Legends eventually. I am also an FFXI player, so if you play FFXI and want to tell me what server you are on that would be cool.

Thank you for letting me join this site.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: Hello

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! *gives cookie*

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome, but I assume you mean you are going to play Lunar: Legends vs Legends Legends?

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

swordandshield
Lyton Singer

Post by swordandshield »

Hey thanks for the welcomes and cookie...especially the cookie, lol. :wink:

Yeah I pretty much messed that one up didnt I? I meant to say Lunar Legends but thats what I get for posting that on low amounts of caffeine and sleep deprivation. I was even dozing off while I made the post, haha.

I think Lunar Legend goes from Lunar the Silver Star, right? I heard it was the original one and not from the Playstation one...that and the original Eternal Blue I have never played. I wish they were easier to find. :(

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

No, Lunar Legend is based on the PlayStation game, not the SegaCD one. There are a few things in about the first third of Legend which are different from both of the earlier versions, and a few other things here and there, but there isn't anything in Legend that was in the SegaCD game but not the PlayStation game, if that makes sense. The SegaCD version is pretty much on its own; its music, maps, and certain plot and character details are only in that first game.

swordandshield
Lyton Singer

Post by swordandshield »

That makes sense, so its basically almost the same as SSSC then? Ofcourse with some minor differences such as the graphics since Legend is on the GBA. The graphics seem better and more detailed, character sprites are bigger too. Which I like, it makes the characters easier to see and the battles seem more detailed from everything I watched about it, atleast that was the conclusion I got from it. I know for one thing, you fight the captain in Saith when in SSSC you didnt if I remember correctly. I watched a video of him having his crew beat the party up and throws a bomb at them and it shows a big smoke cloud, I laughed for a good 5 minutes...then I kind of sympathized...like..."hahaaww". :(

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sadrin »

Hello there.
Why the name egghead? Sounds fun!
You should play Lunar Legend! It's a lot of fun. It's cute, simple, and very sweet. Well worth the $3-$5.
Depend On You Changed My Life.

swordandshield
Lyton Singer

Post by swordandshield »

Two words: Dr. Robotnik. Hes called Mr. Eggman but I swear I heard the name egghead a few times!

...Ok I am joking, its a childhood nickname I was given...and no its not because my head is shaped like an egg or anything.

I'm glad you like it, though. :wink:

And wow, Lunar Legend is really only $3-$5? That's cheeeaaaappp.

Anything thats cute, simple and very sweet, goes on my list of zen, truely inspiring, lol.