Hello!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
localflick
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello!

Post by localflick »

Hello. I'm new, and posting here seems like the right thing to do. I love Lunar like everyone else here ( I assume) and I love collecting the games and books that go with them. So far I am the proud owner of:
A Japanese copy of Lunar SSS for the Megadrive CD
A copy of Lunar 2 EB for Sega CD
The Official Guide to Lunar 2 EB on Sega CD
Lunar SSS Complete for PSX
The generic guide Prima put out for Lunar SSS
Lunar 2 EB Complete for PSX
The Official guide for Lunar 2 EB
and Lunar Legend for GBA
I want to find a copies of Lunar Walking (strolling?) school for Game Gear, and Lunar Magic School for Saturn though I don't have either system. There is a pretty good translation of the Game Gear one I just found with about half the game in English. It's pretty cool. Oh yeah, and I'm eventually going to pay someone on e-bay a lot for a punching Ghaleon. I'd like to add that to my collection of Lunar stuff as well, but can't afford to pay $30-$45 for a puppet right now!
Anyway, that's my schpiel on my Lunar stuff. I'm looking forward to being on this message board and posting with all you fine folks. Later!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Oh, you're just an hour or two late.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... =WDVW&rd=1

A bid on Lunar: Walking School just ended. It's the hardest single game to find, not counting remakes (e.g., Lunar PC). Lunar: Magic School appears occasionally on eBay, so if you keep an eye there then one should turn up. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Welcome to the boards!

The Ghaleon Puppet isn't that expensive on ebay actually. I got mine cheap on ebay I remember... like $5 I think. It's an awesome piece of Lunar merchandise at a great price :D

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Import wise? I though EB Mega CD was the hardest to find and the costliest not counting any of the remakes.

And about that Ghaleon puppet, I don't think they generally go for that much. I've seen them go for as little as 5 bucks in the past.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

GhaleonOne wrote:Import wise? I though EB Mega CD was the hardest to find and the costliest not counting any of the remakes.

And about that Ghaleon puppet, I don't think they generally go for that much. I've seen them go for as little as 5 bucks in the past.

It's the costliest, perhaps, but Walking School is still harder to find.

Actually, the closing price on that eBay bid for Walking School was more than you can generally find the Mega CD Lunar: EB. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Welcome to Lunar NET. I got my Ghaleon puppet for 8$ off of ebay...
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Jian
Reza Thief

Post by Jian »

Welcome to Lunar-Net! :)

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Welcome to the board localflick! ^_^

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Thanks for the warm welcomes! And yeah, e-bay's a crazy thing. I was surprised that I got the import of LSSS for $15, but I still think the puppet would be cool to own. How long ago did you guys see them for $5? I'll keep checking for it at a cheaper price. Thanks

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Well I bought mine around 1 1/2 - 2 years ago I think for about $5

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

I got mine about a year ago.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Gotcha. I should check e-bay more often I guess. I've only come across 1 Ghaleon puppet so far and it was about a week ago. I don't remember if it was the "buy it now" price, or the current bid, but it was much higher than what you guys paid. It was also in the original packaging which might have made a difference? But thanks to you I won't pay over $10! Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

....Welcome to the boards.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...