Hello, I'm also someone who's returning

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Erasculio
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello, I'm also someone who's returning

Post by Erasculio »

Hello. I'm another Lunar fan who used to come lurk here, and post at Rune's Shrine to Ghaleon, many years ago.

The bits about Lunar: Dragon Song somehow reached me (after all, I have said that Lunar: EB is my favourite game ever in all the Forums I frequent - eventually someone was kind enough to point me to the new game), and, when I went looking for it, I found this site (again).

As I have said somewhere else, it's funny to see so many people I have read about. Once Kizyr (I was never able to spell this name) send me a Lunar MP3 (Zophar's Theme from EBC), I have sent one or two e-mails to Rune herself, and I did post a lot there.

Any idea of what happened with some of the old guys? Dragonmaster Lou was leaving the Lunar community by the time I joined, and I think the Hatless Dezorian isn't around anymore, but it would have been nice to hear what happened with them. Jeanette K., a very good writer, and D.L. Smith have also disappeared, I guess, so I take it no one knows what happened with them either.

Erasculio

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

You got my name right {^^}. Just get the K-i-z in there and it's fine. Welcome to LunarNET.

Hatless is now JWL on the Shrine to Ghaleon MB. He still posts and reads there occasionally. DM Lou's been long gone, but everyone remembers him. The other folks you mentioned, I'm having a hard time remembering them. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Welcome back dude. I also left for a while and came back. I left when I was 19 and came back when I was 23. It kind of feels like playing with Lego's again. You almost feel silly but it's so darn fun. :lol:

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Welcome, welcome!
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Jian
Reza Thief

Post by Jian »

Welcome. :)

Spirit Icana
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Spirit Icana »

Uh, welcome to Lunar.net. The place shining with nostalgia!

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Welcome to Lunar Net!...WTFudge?...What happened to my location?!!

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

O_o Must'a been way before I ever showed up here. Welcome back just the same! It's always fun to get people from waaaaaaay back.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Post by Guest »

Well WELCOME TO THE LUNARNET UTOPIA ! ! ! :!: :!:

Spirit Icana
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Spirit Icana »

Etherest wrote:Welcome to Lunar Net!...WTFudge?...What happened to my location?!!

It aged! Just like you. Duh...

Post by Guest »

It aged! Just like you. Duh...

...Etherest was having a little trouble with a certain hacking bimbo that day, and says Etherest is sorry for not being able to log in for a while, and probably won't be logged for a little longer :( ...though I doubt anyone'd care...( Yes, Etherest has aged actually...just like everyone here, everyday. )

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Your username sounds familar but not at SoG though.

Anyways welcome to Lunarthreads, beware of the phyco. First and last warning.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Erasculio
Reza Thief

Nostalgia indeed

Post by Erasculio »

Thanks, everyone! I'm happy for being back, and even happier to see that Lunar itself is back too. Now, to find an used Nintendo DS...

Thanks again,
Erasculio

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

*creeps behind Erasculio with a knife* Hello good person! These knifes can cut through anything! Paper, shoes, logs, even you! *stabs Erasculio* Yes, great knife isn't it? And for just 5 easy payments of $199.99 this knife can be yours, and you can spend many entertaining hours stabbing yourself, or cutting logs or shoes!

PhycoFriendshipKnifesInc.Doesnotassumeanyresponcibilityforany murders,selfinflictedwounds,orlawsuitsfromShoesforFreedom.Cutandstabatyourownrisk.