Been A While

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Ghaleon_EME
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Been A While

Post by Ghaleon_EME »

Hi Everyone,

I registered for this site years ago and only made a couple post, so I figured I'd introduce myself again.

I am I big fan of lunar. I was just a little late to the game, picking up Lunar2 for the sega cd in, I think, 1997. I have since played every iteration of the lunar series in English and Japanese. I typically play through one of the originals once a year. I've read the manga, watched the magic school anime and am currently working my way through the Japanese novelization.

I have never been very active on the board (and may not be terribly active in the future) but I figured it was time to introduce myself and start making a post or two every now and then. Thanks to everyone for sustaining this great community!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Been A While

Post by Kizyr »

Awesome! Glad to see you start posting again! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

Welcome back!

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

I think I first played Lunar 2 around 1997 myself... I hope you'll find some opportunities to give us the benefit of your your input. :mrgreen:
「まあいいけど。」

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome back! Stick around this time 'round, eh?

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome back! :mrgreen:

I didn't play the Lunar series until early 2001, shortly after Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete was released. So, your not that late. :wink:

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Hello! =) It's good to have as many members as possible, for various reasons, even if they're "lurkers." So don't worry.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time