Hi There

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hi There

Post by Jyd3n »

Hello to all you Lunar fans out there. I have been into Lunar for about two years now, and i don't know about you guys but i'm tired of them changing the release date for Lunar: Dragon Song. That aside i am really looking forward to being an active member in many of the forums here as long as i can juggle my school work and sports schedule accordingly.
To give a brief description of myself, I really like to read, got into manga and anime within the last year, and am taking japanese classes in college to posssibly visit there one day. Well that's all I got for today so peace out.

[/img]

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

i don't know about you guys but i'm tired of them changing the release date for Lunar: Dragon Song.

Eh, two delays of only 2 months and a week, respectively, doesn't really compare to the waits fans had for Lunar EB and both remakes. :P SSSC was announced for the Saturn some odd 3+ years before it was released on the Playstation.
-G1

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

GhaleonOne wrote:
i don't know about you guys but i'm tired of them changing the release date for Lunar: Dragon Song.

Eh, two delays of only 2 months and a week, respectively, doesn't really compare to the waits fans had for Lunar EB and both remakes. .

Oh yeah, I remeber reading in one of my really old EGM magazines that they had been waiting for forever for the game to come out.

Didn't really mean to sound whinny or anything, I'm just really excited about playing 1)The first new Lunar game for around 8 years and 2) To be playing the best and first RPG for the Nintendo DS

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board!

Have a spice cake! Fresh from Arrakis!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

welcome! yeah I can't wait for lunar DS, too. when you wanna see when it exactly comes out, check the frontpage :P

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

SSSFan wrote:welcome! yeah I can't wait for lunar DS, too. when you wanna see when it exactly comes out, check the frontpage :P

Thanks, I think everyone here is about as excited as they could be since the re release of Lunar 2 EB oh so many years ago.

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

don't forget the re re release of the original TSS. here comes my meeting with lunar. :P
was searching the web and by coincedence I found LL. I thought wooow this looks cool! that's when I caught up with lunar. most of you aren't impressed by this game, but I hope you understand I am. so, props for LL :D , even though it wasn't such a great game compared to the other lunars. now I'm trying to find&buy the others.

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

Yes, while LL doesn't compare to othe Play Station versions it still has that extra bit of gameplay not in TSSS