New kid on the board

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Zaya
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New kid on the board

Post by Zaya »

Hi I'm Zaya,I'm new here. This isn't my first time to join a forum. I've been going to several different forums over the years under a few different names,which would be: Aya,Alaina Yagami,Bleu Aya,Lunika Veris,Zais,and the one I'm using here,Zaya. So yeah I'll answer to any name unless it's offensive,but I if ever do or say something to deserve it,than go ahead.
But I'm rambling. I found this site while searching for active Lunar sites since I just started replaying the games,saw that there was a forum and thought"Why not? Might as well join".
Don't know how often I'll be on since my free time isn't as long as it used to be since I'm now working.
Any questions you want to ask about me,feel free to ask.

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

Hiya, Zaya! (....) Welcome. I have a question...Donnie or Danny? :D

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

hi, my name is Bryan and im 16 years old. ive been a huge fan of the lunar series for about 2 years now and have only played/beaten the playstation versions of the lunar games and the gameboy advanced version. im really excited about the new lunar game on the DS and i hope it is as good as the other games ive played, any questions about myself feel free to ask, thanks!

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

Hiya, Bryan - you can make a new thread for yerself, you know. You wouldn't want Zaya to think you're stealing (his? her?) thunder. :)
Last edited by Ardekh on Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

oops, wrong place for this... sorry!

Zaya
Burg Farmer

Post by Zaya »

Guess I forgot to mention that I'm a 20 yr old woman.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Welcome to the board Zaya! ^_^
-G1

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Welcome to Lunar Net.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Heya Zaya! Welcome, and... come well!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

hiya! it's my first time on a forum, too. I think I was really annoying people when I first came here(maybe I'm still annoying :shock: ). I was reviving, like, all topics in the forum :P . but I think you're smart enough to avoid doing that...or I'm just dumb...
oh yeah, and I made a new topic someday that was actually meant to be a reply. I see someone did the opposite of that.
anyway, welcome to the boards!

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Oi... welcome to the boards.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"