do u watch these shows?

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Jolkie
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

do u watch these shows?

Post by Jolkie »

Anyone here like naruto, inuyasha, fullmetal alchemist?

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I like Naruto and Inuyasha, but I've yet to see FMA. I lost my motivation to watch Naruto after my xbox (with the next dvd in it) was stolen a while back. Inuyasha... well, I still like it but I stopped watching around 102 because, one, I didn't have anymore at the time, and two, it was getting a bit monotonous. I'm hoping to catch FMA one of these days though.

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: do u watch these shows?

Post by Agawa »

Jolkie wrote:Anyone here like naruto, inuyasha, fullmetal alchemist?

As for Inu-Yasha, in a word, no. I waited for it to come out
in North America because I liked the manga, and was sorely disappointed when it did.
Since when did Kagome change from the main character into the whiny sidekick? Not only that, but it had even more filler than the manga.
I can't vouch for most of the series, having only seen the beginning (and the three movies- two good, one awful.) but if it doesn't improve and probably even if it does, it's not for me.

Naruto never really interested me, so I haven't even bothered watching it, but I may read the manga someday. That seems a bit more interesting, perhaps just due to the quicker pace and nice art.

Fullmetal Alchemist I've seen the whole series of, and loved. While I wasn't quite sure in the beginning, it did some amazing things with it's storyline and characters, and still has some of the best plot twists out of any anime I've seen. Not only that, unlike most anime, it doesn't waste much of it's 51 episodes on filler, which is the reason I could get through such a long series.

AlasdairPalemoon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AlasdairPalemoon »

I liked FMA a lot. It seemed to go either way for me during the first twelve episodes or so. There were some episodes that interested me, while others just seemed like filler but then the series got into the full swing of things and kept me hooked right through the end.

Inuyasha...hm, I've seen one season of it. There's a lot of filler and some interesting episodes. When more characters like the monk and foxboy (I can't remember their names right now) were introduced, it became more interesting for me.

I've only seen some of Naruto. I'm not comfortable with english-dubbed anime so I try to catch subtitled episodes but all I've seen of Naruto so far was dubbed so I can't judge it just yet.

Ramza Izlude
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Ramza Izlude »

I love Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist. :P But, I haven't seen them in a while. So I'm totally lost on what's going on. Is it still on Adult Swim?
My love steals my light and darkens my eyes.

~G.W.~

Roas Atrades
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Roas Atrades »

Ramza Izlude wrote:I love Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist. :P But, I haven't seen them in a while. So I'm totally lost on what's going on. Is it still on Adult Swim?

Yes, but they've shifted the schedualed air times for the new year. Both AS's homepage and CN's homepage have the scheduals.

Both shows are on a 1 new ep a week run at the moment, with FMA getting close to the end.
Free your mind and let your dreams fly, -me

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: do u watch these shows?

Post by Zophar »

Jolkie wrote:Anyone here like naruto, inuyasha, fullmetal alchemist?

Naruto: Yes, but only the japanese version cause the american voice actors are like Keanu Reeves... THEY CAN'T ACT!

Inuyasha: Yes, I have seen quite a few episodes and I have a whole bunch of them downloaded onto various cd-r's in my house.

Full Metal Alchemist: Hell yeah, that's an awesome anime. I have seen the entire series and the movie.

Ramza Izlude
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Ramza Izlude »

Roas Atrades wrote:
Ramza Izlude wrote:I love Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist. :P But, I haven't seen them in a while. So I'm totally lost on what's going on. Is it still on Adult Swim?

Yes, but they've shifted the schedualed air times for the new year. Both AS's homepage and CN's homepage have the scheduals.

Both shows are on a 1 new ep a week run at the moment, with FMA getting close to the end.

FMA is getting close to the end huh? Wow, I have missed alot. I gotta play catch up. :)

~Izlude~
My love steals my light and darkens my eyes.

~G.W.~

Katze
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Katze »

Naruto? Not anymore.

Inuyasha? Ew, I avoid it as much as possible.

FMA? I've seen the whole series and really enjoyed it, but I love the manga way more.

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

Naruto is good.

Inuyasha, watched it for awhile but can't seem to find it on TV anymore.

FMA, got old, really really fast, the characters really annoy me and that's hard, even if they are anime characters.

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I did not like Naruto. The girl with the pink hair was hot, though. :) I do like Full Metal Alchemist a little.

I forgot to mention that Inuyasha is, was, and always will be one of the best anime shows of all time. I just wish that I could see every episode, though. 8)
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Master Lunn
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Master Lunn »

I luv naruto even though the voice actors suk . . . but it gets better when Naruto and Sasuke learn how to use their demon powers . . . Inuyasha got boring a while ago . . . Im waiting for them to fight naraku . . . FMA is awesome

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

Naruto is... Okay. It has some hot women on it.

Inuyasha is tha bomb. That is one of the best anime in the world.

Fullmetal Alchemist is, forever, the best anime in the world. I sooooo wish i could do alchemy. That would be the most hellashis thing in the world. Sharpman for President ya'll, Im outy.
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

SilverOcean
Lyton Singer

Post by SilverOcean »

Naruto
Never seen it.

Inuyasha
Seen all of it. Good beginning but got old fast like all of Takahashi's long running series.

Fullmetal Alchemist
Seen half of it. I find it very interesting.

Jolkie
Lann Fisherman

Post by Jolkie »

if no one has found out yet, Inuyasha is on only on tuesdays only.
and the episode is the women who loved sesshomaru parts 1 & 2. part 2 is on tomarrow.