Your collection. Let's see it

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Your collection. Let's see it

Post by Jyd3n »

Well, let's see what kind of Anime/Manga/Game collections you have.

Here's mine but about half is still at my college dorm.
Pic1
Pic2

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

That is a nice collection. Mine is smaller, and I have no fancy pics to show it. Currently, my anime is spread throughout the city, so I don't even know where they all are.

Project A-ko movies (entire set)
Some robotech episodes
DragonBall Z: Brolly
Aria(?): Zeram, the animated series (?)

Bah, I forget the rest. It was quite small, but I was pleased with it.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

PurifyWeirdSoul
Lostest Boy

Post by PurifyWeirdSoul »

Nice collection there. It's hard to tell what's on the shelf though. The only anime that I own are Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust and Fruits Basket. I know, it's overwhelming...

Maybe if I land a 6 figure job, I'll seriously start collecting anime. Until then, it's too rich for my blood.

AkagisWhiteComet
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AkagisWhiteComet »

Here's part of my collection (and my favorite) - Initial D. My entire collection of anime and manga fills a 7 ft x 2 1/2 ft book shelf and It's a little unorganized. If I get time I'll put everything together and post a pic

Oh yeah. It's my first post. Hello everyone!

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

PurifyWeirdSoul wrote:Nice collection there. It's hard to tell what's on the shelf though. The only anime that I own are Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust and Fruits Basket. I know, it's overwhelming...

Maybe if I land a 6 figure job, I'll seriously start collecting anime. Until then, it's too rich for my blood.

I can see most of it. He has...

Pic 1

Bottom Shelf

-AI Love You
-Love Hina

Thats all I can make out on the bottom shelf

Second from Bottom Shelf

-Lunar 2: EBC
-Lunar: SSSC
-Lunar: Legend
-Dragon Warrior
-Dragon Warrior 3?
-Dragons something, or something dragons.
-Negima!
-Trigun
-Evavgelion (SP?)
-something Narue

That's all I can make out for that shelf.

Pic 2

Top shelf

- Lunar: Dragon Song
- Ice Station
- PS2 - Red Faction
- PS2 - Armor Core

And that's all I can make out from there.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

Oops, here's what it is from top to bottom: Final Fantasy 7-9. Armore d Core, Armored Core Master of Arena, Crash Bandicoot, Twisted Metal 1-2, Spyro 1-3, Destruction Derby, NFL Blitz, Legend of Dragoon, Sim City 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, CDs (music) Lunar DS, Animal Crossing Wide World, Mario DS, Armored Core 2, ARmored Core Another Age, Armored Core 3, Armored Core Silent Line, Armored Core Nexus, Armored Core Nine Breaker, Front Misssion 4, Z.O.E. 2nd Runner, Gunda Zeonic Front, Gundam Federation vs. Zeon, Gundam Encounters in Space, Kingdom Hearts, Gungriffon Blaze, REd Faction 2, The Poet, Ice Station, Warriors of Ultramar, Deus Sanguinus.

Zelda Oracle of Seasons, Dragon Warrior 1-3, Lunar Legends, Lunar SSSC, Lunar 2 EBC, Case Closed vol 1.1, 4.1-5.3, Love Hina DVD Box, The World of Narue Box Set, NG Evangelion Box Set, End of Evangelion, Spirited Away, Ah My Goddess the Movie, Donald Duck Vol. 2, Star Ocean III, Dragon Quest 8, Growlanser Generations, Negima! 1-9, Chobits 1-2, Trigun 8 (1-2, 1-7 not pictured), Gunslinger Girl.

Sakura Taisen 1-2, Candidate for Goddess 1-5, Love Hina 1-14, A.I. Love You 1-8, Oh My Goddess 1-21.

That's all I got with me, hope it helps.

AlasdairPalemoon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AlasdairPalemoon »

I don't have the means to show a nifty picture, myself. But here's mine:

Anime: (some are on VHS, some on DVD)

Dragon Half, Tenchi Muyo OVAS, Slayers, Slayers Next, Ranma 1/2 season 1, most of Ranma 1/2 season 2 (anything goes martial arts), Ranma OVAs, the first Ranma movie, Queen Emeraldas, Record of Lodoss War OVAs, Escaflowne Perfect Collection, Castle of Cogliostro, Magic Knight Rayearth, Rune Soldier Louie, Rurouni Kenshin season 1 and 2, Nausicaa, Laputa, My Neighbor Totoro, Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Trigun, Evangelion

Manga

Hellsing Volume 1 (hardcover), Suikoden III volume 1, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Volume 1....yeah, pathetic.

Games

Ugh, a bunch. Of course, the Lunar games (both Sega cd versions, both import Saturn versions, both PS1 versions, and Lunar Legend). Dragon Quest VIII, Beyond Good and Evil, Suikoden (I,II, III, IV), Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy Chronicles, Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy X, GTA (III, Vice City, San Andreas), some Zelda games, and some other misc. games.

I need to sell a bunch of this stuff. I'm realizing I bought a lot of stuff, some of it being downright junk (I really only listed stuff worth mentioning here). I've basically collected all this stuff over a span of 10 years or so.

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I don't have any fancy pictures either. I can not name all of my games, but I have about 25-30 on Sega Genesis, about 50 for the PS1, and a few dozen for the PS2. I used to have several games on NES like Final Fantasy 1! Alas, my father sold it in my sleep. Stupid yard sale. :evil: Now I have only one NES game left which he missed. Thank Althena...

Books include Fire Warrior, Deus Sanguinious, Deus whatever; (I know I have both books) do comic books count? If they do, than I have a few hundred of them.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Roas Atrades
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Roas Atrades »

I'd like to think my lists are decent and expressive of my tastes, while also showing a level of experience. I won't list my videogame library in its entirety because it covers too many systems. Let's just say I retain major RPG series (FF, Lunar, Suikoden, DQ, etc) while rotating some actions, fightings, and sports games.

Anime:

Iria: Zeiram the Animation
Tenchi Muyo: OVA 1, 2, first volume of 3
Tenchi Universe! (VHS)
Tenchi Muyo In Love: 1 and 2
Tenchi the Movie 2: Manatsu No Eve (aka Daughter of Darkness)
Inuyasha: Affections Touching Across Time
Inuyasha: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass
Inuyasha: Swords of an Honorable Ruler
Final Volume of Zoids Zero (found it for $6...love that final fight between Liger Zero and Berzerk Fury)
Sailor Moon R, S, Super S (VHS)
Escaflowne: Perfect Collection
Escaflowne The Movie (came with Perfect Collection, and glad it did :) )
Record of Lodoss War: OAV
Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of a Heroic Knight (VHS)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (platinum edition...so beautiful)
End of Evangelion
Project A-Ko Gray and Blue Versus (VHS)
Half of Gundam Wing (VHS)
DBz Freeza and Cell Sagas (VHS)

And that's just what I own, which is probably a fraction of what I've seen over the years.

I don't collect or read manga, so I have no list for that :)
Free your mind and let your dreams fly, -me