My Ghaleon Plush x)

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

My Ghaleon Plush x)

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I don't know if I ever shared this with you all but for Christmas last year I got a Ghaleon plush from my best friend:

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

That is friggin' awesome!
-G1

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Yes, I love him bunches! I'll get the website from my best friend of the lady that made Ghaleon. She will make ANY plush you request. I think one this size costs around $70+

If I had a pic I'd post it of my Lunar fanfic character Portia that my best friend had made for me. All of the lady's custom plushes are sweet... I do believe I the first to possess a Ghaleon plush! mwahaha x)

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

That is awesome! :shock: It looks exactly like Ghaleon, that lady is really good at making plushies.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

O_O *opens wallet, moths fly out* Awwwww ;-;

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Wait. So, if I wanted, could I get a plush made of.....myself?

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Wait, Ilove has a great idea! Hmmm... I need to get a small crate full of about 100 mini-mes XD

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

ilovemyguitar wrote:Wait. So, if I wanted, could I get a plush made of.....myself?

You have the money and photo reference and I'm sure she'd try.

Here's a direct link to all of the Lunar plushies she's done... the one that isn't really a Lunar character is my Portia plush ^^; Which she says is from Eternal Blue... even though it was based on Lunar 1 (I'm not complainin' though).

http://www.setsunakou.com/ufo/lunarblue.html

And here's for her homepage:

http://www.setsunakou.com/ufo/ufo.html

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

You should definately "hint" about wanting another doll for christmas. I dunno one of your other favorite character.

That thing looks awesome, must have taken quite a while to make.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

That's where those Nall and Ruby fan-plushies came from! A number of us had seen them in the past and I think I even posted a picture of the Ruby one in the Nall plushie area on the site.
-G1

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Sweet!

My plan is to eventually have her make all the Ghaleons x) I must have them ALL!

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Heh, you could tell her if she wants some heavy business, I could post it on LunarNET. I'm not sure what the fan response would be, but I bet she'd at least get a little business from it, and it publically solves the mystery as to where those came from at least.

Wow, she has a ton of different ones! The only two (besides all the Ghaleon's obviously :P) I think she's missing that would make great plushes are Zelda and Fina from Skies of Arcadia. But the selection she already has is amazing. I really liked some like Schala from CT, Kefka from FFVI and some of the Suikoden ones.
-G1

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

She has a Mr. Saturn plushie! OMG!! And Legend of Mana ones... and Nausicaa... awww, they don't have regular Sonic, just Super Sonic and Shadow...

I think a Tails plushie would be excellent. Him and his ticklish kitsune tails.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

K..PGJ? Do you want this lady to work her fingers to the bone?

Give a break and then ask for another one.

SilverOcean
Lyton Singer

Post by SilverOcean »

Wow! A lot of those plushies are better than some of the official ones I own. Now what to buy......

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Althena's_Courtier wrote:K..PGJ? Do you want this lady to work her fingers to the bone?

Give a break and then ask for another one.

I got the impression that the woman makes them for money, and that PGJ's friend bought them from the woman. Therefore, I wouldn't be so worried about her capability of making them. ;)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Yeah, both plushies I got were presents... and being that the plushie makers prices start pretty high I think she's more than willingly to do a few. She's so good at it I doubt she even blinks at requests anymore.

I wish I'd thought about having her make another Ghaleon plushie for me this summer when I actually had the money :\ I'd really like to get Ghaleon's Premiere Costume version and Magic Emperor Plush (well next, since again I plan to horde all eventually - mwaha). xD

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I want her to make an Alex plus with a light saber ^_^

Though G1, would it be a good idea to put her site up on Lnet itself? I don't know about the laws, but although I like it, I'm sure she's breaking copyright laws somewhere. So... give me money so I can get my Alex and Ghaleon Lightsaber dueling plushies before they disappear!

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

I think it's nice that there is someone willing to do custom plushies and I don't think it's illegal for someone to go to a person and saying "I want a plush of this character," but the fact she lists them for sale individually (making them no longer custom orders but something she makes multiples of) seems to put her on the wrong side of the law. I'm pretty sure she could be shut down if the appropriate copyright holders were so inclined (and knew about her--she's probably small enough that they aren't).

Anne McCaffrey had a legal issue a while ago shutting down someone who was selling fanmade Dragonriders of Pern dragons (I think they may have been statuettes). I don't think she would have cared if it was just a fan making something for other fans and cost nothing more than materials (McCaffrey is one of the most accomodating authors I've seen when it comes to fan creations), but the fact the person was doing it for profit was the problem.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I think the prices for the individual dolls are based on the first one she creates of that particular doll. She has a disclaimer on her front page saying that all prices are for the materials and labor put into making them, not the actual character... but then, I don't know if just saying that is enough.