Mr. Cat does some Owning...

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Mr. Cat does some Owning...

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I went into photoshop and manipulated three different pics. The main picture is just of the cat with the feather, but I put in Mr. Cat (my fiance's black cat) and our friend's cat in the background (I think that ones more obvious though). The unfortunate thing is that I can not convey what an evil cat Mr. Cat is... he is definitely a character. He was really biting my fiance's arm. If anyone is interested in seeing the original pictures I'll post them too:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/ ... vatar2.jpg

Blue_Sycro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Blue_Sycro »

HA! My God, that picture is PRICELESS! I love the one in the background going "Oh noes!" Good work with the photoshop.

I love cats. I have three :3

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

GREAT PIECE! It would make a great poster, like the opposite of the classic "Hang in there" motivational poster with the cat hanging on a branch. This is more like "Welcome to the unexpected events that life can bring... OWNED! I especially like the !!!1! That's awesome. I miss doing fun photoshop work! I should get back into it and post some. Lately all I've been doing is touch-up stuff like this.

Anyway, if you have more cool stuff like this I'd love to see it, and I'm sure others here want to check it out as well.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Awwww. ^_^ That's pretty cute.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

snaztacular
Lostest Boy

Post by snaztacular »

Wow, that is some gold! Original pictures, please, if you don't mind :D

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hehe, here are the links to the original pics (some are quite large and may take a bit longer for peeps with a slower connection):

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/ ... eather.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/ ... 0_0038.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/ ... cat002.jpg

snaztacular
Lostest Boy

Post by snaztacular »

Wow, it seems like you just have zany cats :lol:

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

Oh god they're adorable, except I'm afraid of Mr. Black Cat. Real afraid. I'm staying away from him x.x;
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

LuciaOne wrote:Oh god they're adorable, except I'm afraid of Mr. Black Cat. Real afraid. I'm staying away from him x.x;

You are indeed a wise one! During a visit from out of town friends, Megan kept wanting to pet Mr. Cat despite all of our warnings and he clamped on to her hand after she started petting his back and we suddenly heard "Mr. Cat I'm just trying to LOVE YOU!" lol .... Mr. Cat is only nice to me and my fiance... and by nice I mean he doesn't bite us as much haha xD

He's mellowed quite a bit over the years though. He's gettin' up there, he'll be 7 next year.

Karthur
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Karthur »

Love 'em, PGJ!!!
As always, your work is beautiful :)
"Even if I close my eyes the world will not disappear." -- Mathiu Silverberg, Suikoden I