Some Art

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Agawa »

Wow, the sky on that first picture is incredible! The sunset colours look great, and really help the picture stand out.
Also, the expressions in the second picture look quite perfect to me.

Either way about it, these look great. You also manage to pull off really nice computerized colouring, which isn't the easiest thing in the world.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I'm a Disney fan as well, so it's always nice to see art for it. (Plus, I can sympathize with your repeated Disney movie watching- two of my favorites to rewatch are Mulan and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.)

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Mulan was another great one! I haven't even watched Mulan 2, yet.

I like LK1, but LK2 really touched me. I memorized two of the songs in it. The one between Simba and Kiara and the one between Kiara and Kovu. I'm about to cry. :cry:
:D
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I love the Lion King. I loved the songs in the Lion King. I also like Mulan, Tarzan, Atlantis, Lilo & Stitch, and... well, pretty much all the major animated movies they've come out with.

As for those Lion King fan art pics, they are wonderfully done. :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

joker_mausland
Pao Hunter

Post by joker_mausland »

Your pics are very nice Ardekh! Lion King is still one of my favorite movies. :P

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I have a question about the last two lion pictures you posted. Is the first one of a older Kiara and Kovu? And is the second one Nala and Simba? Meant to ask so many days ago, but forgot ^^;.

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I read Phyco's post, and as soon as I looked at the picture, my thoughts were filled with the resurgence of emotions. Don't ask why, but I have a thing for cats. No, cat people. NOT the (Broadway) Cats, but cats such as the captain from Treasure Planet. But she is dust in the wind compared to Kiara.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

To phyco, the second one is indeed Nala and Simba, but the first one isn't Kovu and Kiara. It's just some random lions I created. XD I like the male because his mane is huge and he's bald. He just amuses me. Thanks!

And thanks Joker.

NGLF, there are no drawings of Kiara.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Ah, well, thanks for clearing that up. After I asked in the post, I started to have doubts that it was indeed Kovu due to the lack of that scar on his face. Anyway, I look forward to any future lion king-esk drawings you do :)