Creative Visions: The Site for Creativity

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Creative Visions: The Site for Creativity

Post by Jyd3n »

Hello, after receieving permission from G1 I am going to post the site that I have become recently involved with Creative Visions (<Link to site).

The site focuses on those who are creative whether it be in music, art, writing, or even computer photo editing. As said by the founder of the site, Azure Knight
- "It focuses on art, literature and musical talent. There you will receive advanced critiques on your work, not just "i liked it, it kicked *****." It is a growing site, but I would really like it to grow into something. Maybe get it to the point where we can do commissions for people in graphic design or just have it be like the official art center for ACO. I am really hoping that alot of the talented artists and writers and muscians join up. I think it would be alot of fun for all of us to get together and have a community."
We are all extremely excited about this site and hope that the artist here will also look into it and maybe even become members themselves. The site is free of course and is set up in forum format.