Dragonmaster Shield Sprite

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
dragonmaster_jonathan
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Dragonmaster Shield Sprite

Post by dragonmaster_jonathan »

Yup, I'm back, and no one remembers me :D... anyway, I'll try now to be more active since I have more time on my hands... anyway,

This a sprite I did for the dragonmaster shield... I feel as though it needs a LOT more detail.. so, any suggestions on how to improve it?

P.S.: You do allow sprites show off in this section, right?
I'm baaaack....

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

Spriting really seems like a lost art these days, so I do hope you keep it up.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

The shield definantly could use approvement, more so on the left side than anything. Still, it looks really good, and with time you'll be making grand sprites.

As for sprites being allowed, as far as I know, yes, after all I do have sprite comics, hehe.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

dragonmaster_jonathan
Reza Thief

Post by dragonmaster_jonathan »

I'm around spriting every day on pokemon forums (yes, I sprite pokemon).. so it's not so much of a lost art to me. :wink: I've actually been spriting for five months now.. I made this two months ago. I wouldve shown it earlier, but I forgot my password (part of the reason why I left)

And yeah, I know where it needs improvement... I just saw a screenshot of the shield, and I need that black part that connects the white and red part. I'll get to editing that soon.

For now, anymore comments?
I'm baaaack....