More beginner sprites...

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Rimmie
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

More beginner sprites...

Post by Rimmie »

Haha, I made this little animation:

=p

This one is the original; I was making some practice sprites and this idea randomly came along, so I went ahead and made an animation with it. I converted it to Nall so you guys wouldn't get off on it... '_'

In the Nall version, I took off the bounce because I thought it would be distracting, but I like her doing it. =p

If you notice the eyes look funny on them, it's because when I make the images large enough to see, I'm able to edit smaller parts of it. It may look weird, but I thought I might as well make it look like them.

I realize there's a few things wrong with these, but I won't mention them so you guys don't particularly notice if you don't have to. >_>
Pickle? I thought you said baseball card!

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

i think there pretty sweet.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hey, not too bad, I have to say I like them.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

dragonmaster_jonathan
Reza Thief

Post by dragonmaster_jonathan »

I notice their are random... unwanted pixels coming off the tail of Nall in one of the frames. Also, the tail makes too much of a dramatic bend... I don't know how to explain it. I'm talking about the White Nall btw.

I could crit these further if you tell me which style of spriting you used. They don't have any shading, and look rather blocky... I'd like to say you're using... Silver star style, but your sprites are too big for that.. and even Silver star style has shading. Maybe you're using... original Mario style... but those sprite styles don't utilize a black outline... maybe you're using... your own style, am I right?
I'm baaaack....