Wallpaper

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Wallpaper

Post by S.ninja »

I got bored and made a new lunar wallpaper
Attachments
Dark luna.jpg
Dark luna.jpg (290.08 KiB) Viewed 5777 times

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Wallpaper

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Great collection of pics in there! We need more wallpapers of LUNAR.

Anyone good at photoshop or somethin? (^.^)
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Nice collage! I especially like the pixel art on top. I think if you stuck with the same style using pixel characters, it could be a really nice effect.

I do have access to Photoshop, but I'm not very good at finishing. This is one I'm tooling around with as practice. I'd love to learn how to do the background better and how to smooth out the image edges. Sources are the Lunar-Net Lunar 1+2 artbook scans (Alex, Luna, Nall) and ... well, where do you think that picture of the Blue Star is from?

Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest

Post by S.ninja »

Sonic# wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:37 pm Nice collage! I especially like the pixel art on top. I think if you stuck with the same style using pixel characters, it could be a really nice effect.
Attachments
Wallpaper3.jpg
Wallpaper3.jpg (105.8 KiB) Viewed 5499 times