Chrono Trigger: To Our Dear Friends (Fan movie)

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
ShadowAce
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Chrono Trigger: To Our Dear Friends (Fan movie)

Post by ShadowAce »

I don't know if this would be considered "The Arts" But I had shown G1 this earlier today and he loved it. I've also submitted it to GameTrailers.com, but I've uploaded it to a public file sharing server.

To Our Dear Friends

The one I submitted to GT was the whole video being in sepiatone effect.

Just lemme know how it is. I hope you all think it's pretty good :P

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I got a direct linking error when I tried.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

ShadowAce
Student of Vane

Post by ShadowAce »

yeah, for some reason that happens a bit often with that link. It'll usually work though. I think it's when so many people try to get it at once, it gives that error. UploadTemple is stupid and I will never use it again.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

I enjoyed it. For someone like me who will always put Chrono Trigger in her top three, it calls up fuzzy memories, and reminds me of how the characters in that game really are like friends. And I'd like to get an MP3 of that song. ^_^

I think your choice to have the beginning and end in full color was wise. But I would like to see more active editing. I don't watch videos like these to see long sequences lifted directly from the source material - I want to see how other fans reinterpret the material. My suggestion is to cut down the 'Ayla fighting Reptites' sequence, as the video seems more Ayla-heavy than it needs to.

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

I got a direct linking error when I tried.
me too... :(

love a riddle
Lostest Boy

Post by love a riddle »

I'd like an mp3 of that song as well. Is it an official song or a fanmade song?

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

The only machines I've been able to download it onto don't have WMV 10. :?