Amusing Lunar-related drawing

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Amusing Lunar-related drawing

Post by Ardekh »

And here's my quote to set it up:

22. Why are Mauri and Leo different from other people?

They're of the beastman race, like Master Mel [actually called "Admiral
Mel" in the original Japanese...] and Jessica of Lunar I. There seem to be
many types of beastmen - Jessica and Mel seem to be cat-types; Mauri and
Leo, dog-types.
Well, then, you might say, are there hippo-types and seagull-types? Umm...
that's a good question <g>.

I don't think there are hippo-types, but I KNOW there are seagull-types!

...well, it's amusing to me.

Anyway, I just used Dan (my avatar) because I didn't feel like being original. Except without a goatee, because that wasn't in in the eighties. For anyone who doesn't know, A Flock of Seagulls was a one-hit-wonder band in the eighties (except they had *two* hits) and they were pretty much as well known for their song as for their crazy hair, most of all the lead singer's. And that's how it looked. Nowadays it's mostly used as a joke. (Nice hair, Flock of Seagulls!)

I just doodled that in a 20 minute burst of inspiration (or insanity) so uh...I have no excuse.

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

hehe, thats funny.

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

Guess it wasn't that funny. ^_^;;

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

Who knows, maybe the beastman species has split or evolved a little over the 1000 years since Mel and Jessica. Can't think of any other reason than that because you don't see many beastmen pictures other than Mel and Jessica. Not much to go on.

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

There's no evolution, it's only 1,000 years. Humans haven't evolved in 1,000 years ever. There's just different types. There were beastmen with horns in the times of Mel and Jessica, they're just random townspeople so we don't see their faces. Beastmen vary in ways that humans don't. Mel and Jessica are related, so it's not like one's gonna have a horn and the other won't. But there's already TWO topics about this. I wish they'd given Zethos a horn or something so there wouldn't be any question about that.