Lunar Wars: Episode 6 teaser

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Wars: Episode 6 teaser

Post by phyco126 »

Yeah, I haven't even started episode 1 yet, but believe me, I'm working on it :) The main issue is screen shots and sprites, the ones I need now don't appear until towards the end of the game. I've gone through and ripped sprites from roughly 300-400 screens, out of over 2,000. By the way, I'm just past the spire to rescue Luna, so that's how far I have left to go. Long ways. In the mean time, I have an unofficial teaser here. It's more of my dry humor, but I tried. The guys are supposed to be storm troopers by the way. I'm not a good sprite artist, so meh. And Nall is supposed to represent ewokes, but trust me, that's not official, Nall is actually going to play someone else. I just didn't have a sprite of a small furry creature to use... Anyway, here you go, enjoy, and feed back is always welcome!

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Especially if they become full sized Dragons...
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.