Lunar: Eternal Sapphire [Some New News]

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I'm not sure when and where we'll need voice actors. I think we're going to need at least one more female (the "vane chick" haha), but Zophar will no doubt make an announcement about auditions when he's ready :) I don't know if there will be any more male parts at this point, but Zophar did mention that he was thinking of possibly having voices for some "NPC" type characters, like some townspeople and such. But we haven't really talked about that in a bit so I dunno. I'm sure that if enough people wanted parts here that he'd come up with somethin' ;p

Thank you for the compliments! :)

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

PrettyGirlJean wrote:I'm not sure when and where we'll need voice actors. I think we're going to need at least one more female (the "vane chick" haha), but Zophar will no doubt make an announcement about auditions when he's ready :) I don't know if there will be any more male parts at this point, but Zophar did mention that he was thinking of possibly having voices for some "NPC" type characters, like some townspeople and such. But we haven't really talked about that in a bit so I dunno. I'm sure that if enough people wanted parts here that he'd come up with somethin' ;p

Thank you for the compliments! :)

I'd audition, but, I have a very high, immature, annnoying, sounding voice. Kinda like Ruby's or Nall's.
Which brings me to another question...

Wheres the baby dragon?!?!? :shock: :shock:

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Wow, I haven't posted in this thread for a long time. It's kinda sad since I am the head of the project and I barely post in the topic that I created.

Anyway I would like to thank everyone who has posted their thoughts and feed back since I posted episode 3 several months back. Your words of encouragement give me a lot of motivation and determination to find a way to make each episode better than the last.

I think it's about time to annouce some new info:

- I actually do need more voice actors. For something I have planned for Episode V. There is a big scene and I want to make it awesome. But to do this I need more voice actors. I need anyone, anyone at all who is willing to do voice acting. It doesn't matter how soft your voice is, how high your voice is, or the volume of the voice. Those things can be edited with the audio program that I have.

- I wouldn't dare make a Lunar movie without having a dragon in the "baby"/flying cat form somewhere. That would be... unforgivable. :lol:

The four dragons are going to appear in this series. And following the tradition, one of the dragons will accompany the party but I am not saying which one. You'll find out soon enough. :P

-Episode IV is coming along nicely. It will be a little while before it is released but I promise it is going to be amazing.

After hearing that people are anticipating the release of episode IV it makes me feel... hmm... really happy I guess. This is my first project that went beyond anything that I ever could have anticipated. And all I can say is... wow! :shock:

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

O_O big post :D! Well, of course people anticipate it! It's an original idea! As for voice acting, I might give it a shot, but, my voice really is terrible >.<!

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Don't worry about how your voice sounds. You said your voice is high pitched right? I think I may have a part for you already.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Zophar wrote:Don't worry about how your voice sounds. You said your voice is high pitched right? I think I may have a part for you already.

It's also very immature sounding! What part though? If its a secret then you can just PM me

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

If ANYONE needs any kind of voice acting done, sign me up!!! I don't know how good I'll be, but voice over is my passion! xD (And I'm female by the way, if you're still looking for a girl character. But I'll try my hand at anything!)

And yes, we need baby dragons!!! <333
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Shannon try out for the Vane Witch!!! Noww!!! >:OOO!

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Haha! It's okay, I'm casted as Lamia *does happy dance* :D Thanks again Zophar! <333
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Zalbag
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zalbag »

I got a deep voice, perhaps I can help with something? I don't know if you want to hear my voice well...I got plenty of them just IM me or come on my Teamspeak Server, either one, :P I would like to help out perhaps if I can.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

I'm not sure if I got the part I tried out for yet. o_o. I haven't checked my e-mail though, so who knows.

And whos Lamia? Is she the Vanne person?

MagicEmperor
Student of Vane

Post by MagicEmperor »

Hey can yall help me out when i try to watch it i click on episode 1 and it doesnt play what do i do or what page do i watch it at ? help please

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Just go to my Deviant Art Account and watch it there. Uploading these files at Putfile was a dumb idea. I am just going to get rid of the putfile link.

Anyway, two words RadicalAusa:

Lamia Ausa

Does that answer your question? :)

Nina
Lann Fisherman

Post by Nina »

Oooh! If you're still accepting people, I'd love to try out for a voice myself! <3 I've got a pretty average young female voice, but I'm pretty good at mimicking voices and changing my voice (for example, I can totally sound exactly like Smeagle(sp?)/Golem/whatever from the LOTR, and can sound like Miss Swan from Mad TV). By the way, I saw all three episodes, and they were GREAT! Seriously! The first two episodes I wasn't so sure, but the third one for me captured a Lunar feel perfectly, I can't wait for more!! :)

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Zophar wrote:Just go to my Deviant Art Account and watch it there. Uploading these files at Putfile was a dumb idea. I am just going to get rid of the putfile link.

Anyway, two words RadicalAusa:

Lamia Ausa

Does that answer your question? :)

Yes, It does! XD!! Ausa! -DROOL- I love Ausa's!!

And thank you so much for the part! I can't wait to do some more lines!

Edit: Uhm all the sudden either my mic or my program like stopped working.. it won;t like record now. Any idea how to fix this?

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Is your mic on mute? I've done that sometimes by accident not realizing when I was going through the options really fast. It's easily overlooked. Or it may be plugged into the wrong place in your computer. Or, the sound may be turned down in the options (do you use sound recorder?) in whatever program you're using. Or, your mic may just have given up the fight and died. Beyond that I can't think of anything else at the moment that may be causing you problems.

yroc
Lyton Singer

Post by yroc »

Howdy, I've just watched all three episodes today. And I have to say, I'm quite impressed :D. Can't wait until the next episode!

By the way, if you are ever in the need of a male character with a deep voice, I'll gladly help.

PrettyGirlJean: Very cool art! I really enjoy looking at them, especially the ones based off of anime.

Zalbag
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zalbag »

My role will be:

Farmer and Cow! moooo~~~~~~~

lawlz!

Diz
Reza Thief

Post by Diz »

Hi I wanted to say that even though Im new to the forum I have been keeping a eye on this thread.I am in love with this series and I cant wait to see the fourth episode. I love everything the voices are great and fit the cast perfectly.I am amazed by the art used in this also.I thought when i first saw you were just gonna rush it. But I love the art style used on the characters. The characters are funny and witty at the best. It makes me think of Eternal Blue all over again makes them seem more like your friends on a journey enjoying it than just playing or watching to see what happens next. I honestly not lying to make you feel good or anything but I am enjoying and really like what you put together. I cant wait to see who comes in and makes this journey more enjoyabe and cant wait to see the characters interact and enjoy seeing them together. Good job and Thanks for giving us this little present to us lunar fans.

Kazie Solo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Kazie Solo »

Wow, this is a great project! I really love how this is turning out. I'd give a more coherent review but I'm still quite blank right now. It's caused me incoherence! :lol:

*jumps and waves hands in the air* Me! Me! Me! I'd love to try out on voice acting. I have a normal girl voice, pretty much, and, well... I can sing. I've had a couple of studio recordings and they're pretty decent I guess. :D
<font color=pink>Beware of Phyco the Bunny Master, Lunartic the metal-rolling-pin-wielding Diva Sweetheart, and Kazie the White Bunny. We are going to take over... er, save the world!

...yes, we're accepting friends. ^_^</font>