Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Up-Comming Movies

Post by Aquaignis »

If you don't know what Eragon is go to either:

http://www.alagaesia.com

http://www.shurtugal.com

http://www.dragonriders.co.uk/

Sorry for the mistype. I think I mispelled the first option.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Master Lunn
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Master Lunn »

I was hopin you woulda put MI 3 up there but o well . . . i wanna see Pirates 2 cuz Jack Sparrow iz funny.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I'm currently undecided. I lean toward Pirates of the Carribean 2, but I want to see them all. There isn't one that I utterly despise. ;)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Out of those, yeah, Pirates for sure. But my most anticipated title is the new Highlander movie coming:

http://www.highlander-thesource.com
-G1

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

To tell you the truth, I'm not really interested in any of those. If there is an upcoming movie I'm excited about, it's certainly the Silent Hill one.

Then again, I'm not a huge fan of watching movies in theatres either, so I usually don't care very much about new ones. Silent Hill is just an exception.

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

Ergon. That movie is going to rule. I have to see that movie.
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

All three of those movies are going to rock, but I am definitly going to taking the initiative, (I use that word many times in 40k) to see Eragon. Those books were awesome!
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

lol, Initiative. What is Eragon about, all I know is that it has to do with a dragon, after that I'm pretty clueless.

Went for PoC II, Sparrow is to funny not to see this movie.

SilverOcean
Lyton Singer

Post by SilverOcean »

Out of these three?
I'm most interested in PotC 2; then X-Men 3. Eragon is the last thing I want to see....although I may go to see it just because I really liked Saphira.

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

For sure, Pirates of the Carabian. I haven't seen the first one yet, but most of my friends say it's like so nice. ^^
Lucia siggy~

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Why in the name of the Gods do the numbers add up to be 99!

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Noooo! It's the accursed rounding monster!!!

Darn you, .3333333333333333333333333! Darn you!!!!

You make children hate math! You make them distrust the number system! Because of you and your continuity to infinity, people won't believe that .999999999... equals 1! It does!

lol, Initiative. What is Eragon about, all I know is that it has to do with a dragon, after that I'm pretty clueless.

It's about a boy named Eragon who finds a dragon egg. He lives in a vast Empire, threatened by Urgal attacks as well as an underground movement against the King. An adventure ensues. I won't ruin the rest. Pretty standard, but also imaginitive. ^_^
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Deathblood
Student of Vane
Location: In survitude to The Reapers and about to kill Commander Shepard

Re: Up-Comming Movies

Post by Deathblood »

lol. Well since I saw this one too late, and I've already seen them all, I had to go with the one I liked most. X-Men The Last Stand. It took a while to find it on tv, but it was worth the wait. Eragon sucked. I was hopin it would be as good as the books. It wasn't. And with Pirates 3, it just felt like I was watching some sort of X-Files movie with pirates and dead guys.
Ways of death comes in many shapes. But there are only a few shapes of death itself.[/i]