So I just got myself a PS3

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Alunissage
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: So I just got myself a PS3

Post by Alunissage »

We have a few games for PS3 -- Valkyria Chronicles, Little Big Planet (which just arrived yesterday), MGS4, Eternal Sonata. Maybe something else that I'm forgetting. But what we've spent all our playtime on are downloadable games. PixelJunk Monsters and Eden are terrific, and Echochrome is pretty cool too. We also have The Last Guy and Elefunk, but haven't played so much of them.

Eventually we'll probably open one of the store-bought games. =)

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

LittleBigPlanet looks pretty great, but I'm just not ready to spend the money for a PS3 yet. I know there aren't that many good Wii games, but at this point it's enough to keep me occupied with the little free time that I have.

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

We have one here, it doesn't do anythin'. Every now and then we buy a movie on Blu-Ray, but not that often. I'm just glad it was a Christmas gift. I think Suikoden is the big highlight for me. Which I don't have.
ImageImageImage

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Alunissage wrote:We have a few games for PS3 -- Valkyria Chronicles, Little Big Planet (which just arrived yesterday), MGS4, Eternal Sonata. Maybe something else that I'm forgetting. But what we've spent all our playtime on are downloadable games. PixelJunk Monsters and Eden are terrific, and Echochrome is pretty cool too. We also have The Last Guy and Elefunk, but haven't played so much of them.

Eventually we'll probably open one of the store-bought games. =)
I love PixelJunk Monsters. For a while I had a game going on a friend's system. It's like Desktop Defense with extra cuteness and shinies. ^_^
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time