Why I didn't like the DC

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Atticus
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Atticus »

I love my Dream Cast
It is shame that Panzer Dragoon didnt get on DC but as said Panzer Dragoon Orta come out on Xbox I loved it (Sega Games on Xbox are some my fav Xbox games XD)
Shenmue & Skies of Arcadia were great (Even tho I missed out on SofA and got the Port on GC that has add things in it)
Along with some strange games Like Illbleed, Blue Stinger, Time Stalkers, And who can forget maybe the most shocking title "Seaman"
And am seprised no one said anything about Jet Set Radio
I found about 2 weeks ago Elemental Gimmick Gear "Egg" for Dream Cast one those underground games that alot gamers never heard about ^^

Mattroid
Lann Fisherman

Post by Mattroid »

yeah. Jet Grind Radio was one of my faorite games on the system. I never got an Xbox, so I never got to play Future :( I even had the GBA remake of the first one. Not bad for a portable version. A lot easier, though.

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

The games Sega (especially sonic Team) made for the Dreamcast were all pretty innovative for their time. Things like Crazy Taxi, Space Channel 5, Chu Chu Rocket, and Shenmue were all pretty unique. I'm hoping that's what the Wii brings. It's been a while since a new system landed and brought games that were much different than what we're used to. To me the GC had some good titles, but nothing revolutionary. PS2 games feel a lot like better-looking PS1 games, and the only real innovation I've seen is on XBOX live. Games like Phantasy Star Online, and the awesome 2k sports series paved the way for online console gaming. It was really something new and different, and we could really use something new and different now.