BYOND

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
RPGMan
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

BYOND

Post by RPGMan »

Hi all, Rpgman ~Mike~ here.

Do you guys know what Byond is? Well if you don't here is the explanation. It is an acronym standing for Build your own net dream. Its purpose, A site and program used for people to make mmorpgs (well smaller ones. but mmo's nonetheless) and host them for people to play. Well it has more than rpgs, but that is the only genre worht looking at on byond, the other ones aren't very good to be generous =/

I was just seeing if any of you play it, I playe the games; Final fantays Online, Celestial Chaos2, The Elemental Stone, and Final Fantasy Legacy. I don't play Legacy much, no one is ever on. I used to play Rise of heroes, great game, but it kinda died out. I heard that the creator is making serious renovations so when the update will finally get out it is going to be back up and will be good again.

If you want to go to the site to play the games go to http://www.byond.com It isnt a hyperlink being as my school blocks the site :evil: There is a download though, albeit it is small and only the size of a couple of songs. All you do is download it, go on the site, find a game, and click join and you get set up. It is really fun you should try it.

Not all of the games will be hosted though, because each game needs a host for it to run, and some of them get busy or w/e. If you want to play the ones I do. (The good oens :P) as I said their names are up there. If you want to find TES (the elemental stone) go to search and type in elemental. For final fantasy legacy, just click the search box and press enter, then go to the box below (on the next screen, after you have pressed enter) and click author and in the search box type in Inu-kun, gthen find FFL. If you want to find me, I am 99% of the time named Kain, Aldrian, or Aldrian Kain. In FFO (final fantasy online) if you want to find me just go to newbie say (you will see it when u play if ya do) and just ask if aldrian is there.

You sguys should try it out, it is fun. And if you guys get good or are good, maybe a Lunar game could manifest on BYOND :D

RPGMan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by RPGMan »

BUMPBUMPBUMP

I was talking with a friend and me and him decided we are going to maker a rise of heroes game. We are goign tot ake the one already there (Way crappily made and poorly coded) and give it totally new graphics, new classes, new storyline and a fresher code. It will be really cool. Once It gets semi finished I will get some screenies.
Success is measured not by the number of trials you overcome, but the difference you can make with what you have learned from them.~rpgman~
A single rose cna be my garde, a single friend my world ~I dunno~