Diablo 2

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Diablo 2

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

Seeing the starcraft topic made me curious, does anyone here play diablo 2 online? ive been playing for a few years.

Grey Fox
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Grey Fox »

I used to play back in the day, but I don't so much anymore. Rarely will someone rise up and say "You know what I miss? Cow level..."
No ma'am...no your computer isn't broken, you are...

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

I stopped playing when I realized how large of a chunk of my life it had taken. I sold all my items on eBay and made a hefty bit of change, I love people who are willing to spend $$$ on a video game items.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

RPGMan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by RPGMan »

Yeah it is fun to sell to those chumps :twisted: uhhh wait.... I am one of those chumps!!! :shock: :P I really liked Diablo2. I played it a lot. But the game got lost, and I think scratched. Since no one played with me and didn't want the cowlevel I didn't bother to pursue it again :? I MISS THE COW LEVEL!!!!!!!! =) After I get back from Chicago thios summer and get a job i may have to get the battle chest again.
Success is measured not by the number of trials you overcome, but the difference you can make with what you have learned from them.~rpgman~
A single rose cna be my garde, a single friend my world ~I dunno~