Mario Party 8 not fun? LIES!

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Wafrea
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Mario Party 8 not fun? LIES!

Post by Wafrea »

I just got mario part 8 this past wensday, Let me say that this game is extremly fun. Me and my girlfriend haven't put the game down sense the night I got it.

All the games do unfortunatly in one way or another take use of the Wiimote. In otherwords you have to turn it or something of the like during each game. There are a rare few that don't require such movement.

My only complaint is that there are only 6 boards (to my knowledge) There is one thats basically like a monopoly board and you invest your coins into the square as you pass it buy. If you have enough money in a hotel jointly or souly it gains star worth value.

So far this is the best game i've played for the system. I've played the Suregon game and its pretty good as well. Both Wii Sports game I still own. The wario game was a waste of money red steal made me dizzy. Those are mo's though.

Anyway, If your a true mario party fan you'll love the new edition :P
Lunar :TSS & SSS
Lunar :EB & EBC
The only Lunar games worth playing

Grey Fox
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Grey Fox »

We played it last night and I must say it is a very good multi-player game. The games that incorporate the Wiimote are very well done and also very fun to boot. Last night we played on the pirate board and had a blast playing it. Being Luigi of course I lost cause Luigi is a quitter. But other than that, I think it's a very good party game. In my opinion it goes great along with Smooth Moves in terms of replay value and multiplayer.
No ma'am...no your computer isn't broken, you are...

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I love Mario Party 8! I don't own it, but my nephews do. They have brought it over 3 or 4 times in the last week or so and I love it! I don't like the tycoon-investment board though. I lost horriblely on that one. :P

I like the haunted Boo board. I dunno why, but I do. I like the useage of the Wii remote. It makes the games more interactive and fun.

Royce
Nanza Bandit

Post by Royce »

I don't like the most recent ones because of the new gametypes. :? I liked the buy the star and it moves rules... Do they have the option of changing game types in this one?