Mario Kart Wii?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Mario Kart Wii?

Post by GhaleonOne »

Did anyone pick it up? As with any Mario Kart, it's a blast! My only complaint is the old school stages levels. But that's always a matter of opinion. Haven't tried it online, but we've had a blast playing multiplayer so far.
-G1

Hirox
Student of Vane

Re: Mario Kart Wii?

Post by Hirox »

Yea! I got in on Sunday and it is a blast. The online is pretty awesome. Im glad that they added the 2 players from one system can play online and compete against other...And im suprised the wifi actually works :D , unlike smash bros. :(

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

I'll care about Mario Kart again when the only item that can hit you unfairly is the red shell. Blue shells are absolutely ridiculous. People that save them for the latter half of lap 3 deserve to be castrated or super-glued shut.

I can even excuse the rubberband AI and the "lol i got the most convenient item, imagine that!" AI, but snaking is yet another reason i can't care much.

Is snaking gone?

Hirox
Student of Vane

Post by Hirox »

Yea its pretty much gone. in order to do it you have to ridiculous things...that slow you down. So yea its gone, cause theres no point in doing it.

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

See, I had a tough choice to make. I'm short on cash lately, so it was either Mario Kart or GTA IV. I was initially going to go for Mario Kart, but my buddies were all getting GTA and wanted me around for the multiplayer features. GTA IV btw is a blast if you're into those sort of games, but I'm still aching for Mario Kart. ; ;
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

Master Of Puppets
Lyton Singer

Post by Master Of Puppets »

Mario Kart Wii is awesome! I wish they would have ditched the gamecube tracks and redid more SNES or N64 Tracks, is my only complaint.

Online is awesome though, very fun

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

I played it with some friends and enjoyed it a lot. I don't think I like it enough to pay fifty dollars though...

lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lnrSaxon »

my roommate has it, so we've been having lots of fun with it. I love when I get the giant bullet of justice (as I call it). :) heehee.

But the balloon game is my favorite of the non-race games, I think.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

FYI, in case anyone is still playing Mario Kart online, my friend code is 2664-3293-8577. Would be fun to get some LNers together for Mario Kart online.
-G1

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

I actually didn't like the game at all. It seemed like the graphics were meh, the characters were meh, and it was just too lame with the items. I played it initially once, unloc ked a few things and I haven't picked it back up since.

I'm more about Smash Bros.
ImageImageImage