New Tales of Trailer for Wii

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New Tales of Trailer for Wii

Post by Monde Luna »

Just in case you haven't seen it yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlIaVTdFhqk

The graphics are a step up from DOTNW and the music sounds pretty typical for a Tales game.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Re: New Tales of Trailer for Wii

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

I like the Tales of series, I just wish they would address the problem that's been plaguing most of the series for me.

Difficulty curve.

One dungeon will be easy, the next damn near impossible, the next moderately okay, followed by "Get another 10 levels then come back". Maybe I just have no skill, but it always seems to run wildly in them. >>

Other than that, color me interested.
-Nobi

HikariOmoi
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by HikariOmoi »

Ohhhh, wow! It looks pretty good, and the battle system is so fluid looking! I'm a big fan of the Tales games, even if I haven't had a chance to play many of them...

I'm actually in the process of playing DotNW and I kind of like it... Of course, my opinion might change once I've have more time to play, but... ^^;

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I remember seeing the trailer a little while ago. Hopefully it will turn out to be a good Tales game! :D

Personally, right now I'm just hoping for Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 to come out here. I really, REALLY want it. D:

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

The music in the trailer isn't indicative of what will be in the final game. It's a reused track from Tales of Destiny 2 entitled Decision to the Future~Mist. The rumor mill speculates the composer is still Sakuraba, though I think it'd be nice for him to take a break and let Shiina of Legendia or Nakamura of Innocence do a bit more. We should know more this spring, but they're keeping everything pretty tightly under wraps, including the identity of the character designer who many suppose to be neither Fujishima nor Inomata.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Lunar Eclipse thanks for the info about the music. I haven't played Tales of D2 so that's good to know. :)