Two Recommended games for the DS

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Two Recommended games for the DS

Post by segaboy7 »

For those that have a DS, I strongly recommend, Advance wars dual strike and Nintendogs. Advance wars brings back the good ol stragy rpg memories from games like shining force and such, and is a very good game. Nintendogs is very inovative, but does seem like you could get bored with it fast depending on who you are.

drumlord
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by drumlord »

Those are the two games I picked up yesterday. Both are great. But Advance Wars for me doesn't bring back memory of strat RPGs, but rather memories of the last Advance Wars game. I actually haven't had the chance to play AW2 yet, only AW1 and the series has really come a long way since the first. It's perfect for the DS.
-Rich-

Khan
Nanza Bandit

Post by Khan »

Nintendogs is like some sort of craze...today I went with my family for back to school shopping and me and my brother hung around EB games for a while. There was some women who was passing around DS's letting people try Nintendogs.

Spirit Icana
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Spirit Icana »

These two games promise to be only the beginning. Next month, Lunar: Dragon Song, Lost in Blue, and Trace Memory join the crowd of DS releases.

Apocalypse
Lann Fisherman

Post by Apocalypse »

Hmmmm... Nintendogs just isn't my kind of game. I have MANY pets in real life, so having a pet simulator is sort of pointless for me. I do think Advance Wars is a series with some merit, but then again, I like games with good storyline. While Advance Wars obviously has good strategic value, it just doesn't meet my expectation of storyline (as the main focus is the whole strategy thing). I think both games have their fan base though, and will likely sell well. No current DS games REALLY interest me, though quite a few coming up in the future look interesting.

Mormon88
Reza Thief

Post by Mormon88 »

yes Advance Wars and Nintendogs are awesome games, but i'd also suggest Meteos. I thought i hated puzzle games until i bought that one... it got insanely high ratings too.