My Sigma Star Saga review

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

My Sigma Star Saga review

Post by segaboy7 »

So to start off I have to say I really enjoyed this game, That being said that doesn't mean it doesn't have its share of problems.

Story
This game has a very good storyline with mulitiple twists and mulitiple endings.

Characters
The characters in this game is the best thing about it, just when you think have one person figured out you end up finding they are completly different.
The characters are complex and have many sides to them.

Graphics
The graphics above average for most GBA games. All characters have nice large sprites, and there is not alot of slowdown in the game.

Gameplay
The mix of RPG/Space Ship shooter is very nicely done and very inovative. So this game is great for players who like both genres

Drawbacks
The encounter rate is alittle on the highside, and the fact that once your in a battle there is no run fuction so you have fight out the battle no matter what. Also there is no way to lessen the encounter rate in low exprience areas that you have already cleared. So this makes completeling some parts of the game quite boring and repetitive.

All in All I really think this type of game has some real potential and with afew changes could make a better game then Sigma Star Saga.

I give this game a 75%, Also please try this game out before judgeing as the reviews for this game on sites like gba ign seem to be quite harsh on it.