Dawn of Sorrow

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
DragonmasterDan
Lunar Legend
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Dawn of Sorrow

Post by DragonmasterDan »

Dawn of Sorrow is out and thus far I'm rather impressed, I also like the anime style art in it though a lot of people seem to be criticizing it. Who else has picked it up? What do you think so far?

segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest

Post by segaboy7 »

I have my order pre-ordered and fully paid for, but the EB in town has been having alot of problems getting games on times these days, soo I am still waiting

SKParasite
Lann Fisherman

Post by SKParasite »

I want this game badly, I've been waiting since it was first announced in Japan. But sadly, I have to wait until this Christmas, or my birthday which is 12 days before, heh.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

Apparently it's amazing. And I do like the intro FMV, which you can view on the web.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I also have my copy pre-ordered at EBGames. No call yet though, so hopefully it comes in today or tommorrow.

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

I preordered a copy from amazon through their toysrus online store, but somehow or another they lost my order due to a clerical error. its supposed to now ship today, but it makes me sort of angry, I preordered for a reason, so I'd be gauranteed my copy on day 1, not almost a week later after they had managed to lose the order. If i hadnt contacted them I would have never even received it.

celestiallight
Lann Fisherman

Post by celestiallight »

I hope we want to see Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow...

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Bravo 29 »

I've just beaten it in Hard mode, and Hard is almost an understatement. I even did it without the best sword in the game, the Claimh Solais. ^^;; I've gotten all the endings, even to the Julius Quest, which I still play repeatedly because it's much more diverse than previous extra quests in Castlevania games. The characters' anime style design wasn't that much of a factor. I liked the multiple expressions, though. Really gave me a chuckle. I'd recommend it to any gamer.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I didn't even beat it... I was SO close to the end, I had a great ultimate weapon, but then I got The Sims 2 for DS and started playing that, now I only have like... 2 more days until Mario-Kart DS is released, though I'll probably have to wait a minimum of 4 days to get it.

celestiallight
Lann Fisherman

In December 25, 2005

Post by celestiallight »

I must get Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and Nintendo DS on December 25, 2005 on christmas day... I will not miss those CDOS and DS! :P

*Soma at level 99 would have 5000+ HP*

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

I can't wait to get a DS and play DOS on my own. I was playing a friend's copy, and the Anime-style cutscenes from Rondo of Blood are back, and much better! There's also an interesting unlockable character, but I'm not going to spoil who it is. It's going to be short and sweet. Just like Aria of Sorrow.