Tekken

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Ryoko
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Tekken

Post by Ryoko »

I have Tekken 1-5 so far. Is anyone a Tekken fan? Who is your favorite character? I am dressin up as Xiaoyu from Tekken for halloween! Yay! I love Jin! ^.^
Ohvu is the Grim Reaper
And I am his follower

Ryoko
Nanza Bandit

Post by Ryoko »

I find Eddie interesting because of his moves. ^.^ If you can do some of them, I bet you are good. What is your favorite girl?
Ohvu is the Grim Reaper
And I am his follower

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Tekken's fun. Does anyone else have Bleem! for Dreamcast? It lets you play your Tekken 3 Disc on the Dreamcast, and it looks beautiful! They put a smoothing filter over the graphics, and it ends up looking a lot like Tekken 4. If you find a copy on clearance, it's worth checking out. The only downside is that it uses a whole VMU because the save data doesn't work unless the VMU's formatted for it. The Tekken for GBA was surprisingly fun as well.

Ryoko
Nanza Bandit

Post by Ryoko »

Thank you for the info. Heehee! Also, I cant wait for the PS3 to come out. Tekken 6 is supposed to come out on it!!! Yay.
Ohvu is the Grim Reaper
And I am his follower

Viktor
NPC

Post by Viktor »

HEY RYOKO!!! I think Tekken is great, don't you think so? LAK???? Guess who?

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I don't actually like Tekken, but I still play it for some reason :P

I mainly use Asuka in 5 and 5.1 and I used Jun and Lee back in Tag. I'm thinking of taking up Nina though, but I'm still rather undecided.

My fiance uses Christie (though he prefers Eddie), Jack5, Yoshi, Ling, Raven and Roger.... he can pretty much play all the characters, but I think those are his mains.

Does anyone post on Tekken Zaibatsu? My forum name there is "FDank!1!!" and my fiance is "Akazukin Cha Cha"

I'm actually more excited about Soul Calibur 3 since it's shipping today and is out tomorrow. I think when that Tekken Dark something or other comes out the interest will pick up again though.

Ryoko
Nanza Bandit

Post by Ryoko »

I love Soul Calibur 2, so fun. ^.^ I love playing as Lee. He is funny, dont cha think? I maen some of his moves. "Excelent" Heehee. I always use Devil Jin and Jin. They are cool. I like sticking with the Mishima-Kazama Family. I played as Jun alot in Tekken Tag. Kazuya rocks, as Devil in Tag. I like how he changes when he goes all Devily.
Ohvu is the Grim Reaper
And I am his follower

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I liked Yoshimitsu. Once I figured out how to USE that Damn Sword, he rocked.

Of course, that one two kick thing he does is very cheap, and very effective.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Ryoko
Nanza Bandit

Post by Ryoko »

Well. Lets see. I really dont know how to use the sword. I never play as him. (it is a guy right). My dad played as him and kicked my butt. I was going easy on him. (heehee) I like Jin and his 'Avenger'. I love Tekken The Devil Within. Though I am very fond of Tekken Force. I beat the Devil Within Mini game in three hours. Now I can go and get items without paying for them!
Ohvu is the Grim Reaper
And I am his follower

JianCampbell
Burg Farmer

Post by JianCampbell »

Jinpachi is king. No one else has a roasted face like him. Paul sucks.:lol:

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Alright, you "two". No more. If you want to have a rapid-fire flaming discussion, take it off of the boards. None of us would care to hear.

And besides, this post is months old.

dking, that's a warning.

dking is a prk, that's a ban. You can't have a username that directly disses someone else on the board.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

JianCampbell
Burg Farmer

Post by JianCampbell »

yeah! dking and dking is a prk! leave it off the boards!

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

yeah! dking and dking is a prk! leave it off the boards!

... gee, and it's not like the admins don't already know all three of you post from the exact same IP address and nearly the exact same time. Coincidence? I think not. I'll mod this tomorrow when it's not 3AM (assuming Kiz and Sonic don't get to it first), but next time use your brain, get a clue and stop making up more than one name to post to yourself...
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

JianCampbell wrote:yeah! dking and dking is a prk! leave it off the boards!

JianCampbell: Your extra usernames (dking and dking is a prk) have been deleted. Do not create multiple usernames on this site if you're going to spam the boards with arguments (with yourself). This is your warning; slip up again and I'll temp-ban you for a month, at least.

Oh, and don't try convince me that you're somehow three different people. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)