What are You Currently Playing?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

What are You Currently Playing?

Post by LuNaRtIc »

+ Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2)
+ Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (Director's Cut on Xbox)

Just wanted to make this thread after seeing all the other 'what are you currently...?' threads. XD
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Roas Atrades
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Roas Atrades »

- Recently finished a first run through of Radiata Stories

- Soul Calibur III (YAY!)

- currently on break from FF XI, but going back soon

- Romance of the Three Kingdoms X

And come December, I eagerly await DQ VIII (weasled it for X-mas present).
Free your mind and let your dreams fly, -me

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

Hmm. Well, recently I've been playing Silent Hill 2 in a group of three. It's quite fun that way, and we all take turns playing. I also just started playing Silent Hill 4 on my own.

I'm finishing up with Grandia, and I'm nearly at the end, which I'm looking forward too.

I was replaying EBC until a friend borrowed it, but I suppose I can wait.

Last but not least, I'm currently in the middle of ICO. It's a great game, and almost single-handedly makes me glad I bought a PS2.

SilverOcean
Lyton Singer

Post by SilverOcean »

Fire Emblem - Path of Radiance
Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow

I think there were two or three more I was playing but I can't remember their title(s) at the moment.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

+ Silent Hill 4
+ Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant
+ Lunar: SSSC
+ Soul Calibur 3

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

Soul Calibur III
Tales of Symphonia ( Again )
X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse

I've got a few on the back burner... but I just moved and I'm all mixed up.
ImageImageImage

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Mostly Star Ocean III.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Vane Premier
Reza Thief

Post by Vane Premier »

Dragon Warrior III

I think I'm finally going to finish it this time.

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Well, now I'm rocking 3 jobs and still go out at crazy hours (thankfully most of my friends have late-night jobs too) so I don't have as much time to play as I'd like, but:

Silent Hill 4
Bloodrayne
A few random Neo Geo Pocket Fighting games
Sonic Pocket Adventure

I want to pick up another RPG, but I've been whittling away at SH4 for months now, and want to finish it off first.

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

Currently:
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
Soul Calibur III

Need to Get Back To:
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (interupted by crunch time in July and never got back to it)

And also since I just bought a DS, Lost in Blue is staring at me from my nightstand and I may end up playing that before going back to Disgaea.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Lunar DS (slooooowly)
Star Ocean: Till the End of TIme
Pirates!

That's about it right now. Sometimes I'll pick up something else and play it randomly. Once I get more free time, I'm going to get Civ IV.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

lioyd
BANNED

Post by lioyd »

+ Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2)
+ Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (Director's Cut on Xbox)

Just wanted to make this thread after seeing all the other 'what are you currently...?' threads. XD

oh my god fatal fram!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a really terrifying game!!!!

I am playing right now the most diffucult game in the history super mario world !!

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Wow, there's more SC3 players than I thought there would be (I don't mean that in a bad way) ^^ Anyone post on the SC forums?

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

I am currently playing Kingdom Hearts again.

Karthur
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Karthur »

Suikoden II :D
"Even if I close my eyes the world will not disappear." -- Mathiu Silverberg, Suikoden I

Roas Atrades
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Roas Atrades »

PrettyGirlJean wrote:Wow, there's more SC3 players than I thought there would be (I don't mean that in a bad way) ^^ Anyone post on the SC forums?

I only got my copy this week, but my old SC skills have already kicked in. I have unlocked all custom jobs up to Sword Master, can make up to 8 custom characters (have made 6), unlocked almost all the characters for story mode, unlocked all characters for World Tournement, a bunch of the special characters, tons of weapons (some Soul Caliburs too) and armors (both custom and for buy), and beaten story mode with a bunch of characters.

I'm waiting to do Chronicles until I've bought and unlocked most of the weapons so my Custom Characters will have all options open to them weapon wise.

What I really wish is that it had an online feature where we could upload our custom characters to a server and actually fight each other. I know a bunch of us from the Shrine would get a kick of a digital battle board of sorts using our avatars :)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Does this SC allow online play? I thought I remembered something about that when it was announced. I don't have the game, but it's by far my favorite fighter of all time, and probably the only one I ever spent more than a rental's time on.
-G1

Roas Atrades
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Roas Atrades »

GhaleonOne wrote:Does this SC allow online play? I thought I remembered something about that when it was announced. I don't have the game, but it's by far my favorite fighter of all time, and probably the only one I ever spent more than a rental's time on.

No :cry: I wish it did :cry:

I'd love to own ppl with my personal character online.

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

The lack of online play doesn't really bother me because I quite frankly suck. I'm currently the second best person in my office (we're having lunch hour tournaments), but I've played against really good players before and I know if I go online they'll make me look like a pansy butterfly. :P I get easily discouraged in fighting games if I lose more than I win, so it's better for me to stay offline where I can enjoy myself. ^^ I can be queen of my little pond and content with that.

It would be nice to see everybody else's characters though, even if I didn't fight them.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

Roas Atrades
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Roas Atrades »

Rune Lai wrote:The lack of online play doesn't really bother me because I quite frankly suck. I'm currently the second best person in my office (we're having lunch hour tournaments), but I've played against really good players before and I know if I go online they'll make me look like a pansy butterfly. :P I get easily discouraged in fighting games if I lose more than I win, so it's better for me to stay offline where I can enjoy myself. ^^ I can be queen of my little pond and content with that.

It would be nice to see everybody else's characters though, even if I didn't fight them.

First time I played SC on Dreamcast was at a gaming party we had annually at college. We had it hooked up to a giant screen on a wall, it was great. So, I basically had no idea what to do, because it was nothing like Soul Edge for the PSX.

Suffice it to say, I sucked. We were playing King of the Hill rules, so if you won you kept playing. At first I sucked, but after 4 hours I had begun to hold my own with Sophitia, Maxi, and Cervantes.

The more I play the better I seem to get. If I get into a zone, my instincts completely take over. My fingers just act, and I see my character doing wild counters and dodges and I'm not even thinking about it.

Since SC II, my favorites are Talim, Cervantes, Cassandra, Siegfried, Nightmare, and Maxi. I am especially nasty with Talim and Cervantes. With Talim I move so fast it's great, and of course with Cervantes it's all about power.

Course....my custom avatar owns them both :) muahahaha