pick a new life in anime or video games

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Zeran Of The Divine Blade
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

pick a new life in anime or video games

Post by Zeran Of The Divine Blade »

if you could live in any video game or anime and be a character in it what anime or video game character would you be and what anime or video game would your new life take place.....personaly i pick full metal alchemist so i could be ed and use alchemy yay alchemy!!!!!!!!

and oh yeah bet you cant guess what this is
cxxxxxxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

sword sword swordity!

Oh, hm. There's no doubt that I'll change my mind, but... either Skies of Arcadia (Vyse, wooo!), Earthbound (Ness, woooo!), or Monkey Island (Timmy!)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Anime is an easy one. Nuriko from Fushigi Yugi. Only I wouldn't let that bimbo Houki steal my Emperor from me. ::grumble grumble::

Video Game? That's tough. Maybe Alice from Shadow Hearts. [spoiler] Minus the whole dying thing. :([/spoiler]
- Mike

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

i know this is kinda childish, but my first anime love as a boy was pokemon. call me a kid, but i wouldnt mind living in the pokemon world. it would be fun.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Besides the obvious...

I'm very fond of Cecil's life (FFIV)
And Zidane's (FFIX)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Mine is way too obvious. But, I posted anyway. :P
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Mormon88
Reza Thief

Post by Mormon88 »

Roy from fire emblem i guess....

and anime? well i never watch it, so i'll just go with Ash Ketchum haha.

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

Hiro-67 wrote:i know this is kinda childish, but my first anime love as a boy was pokemon. call me a kid, but i wouldnt mind living in the pokemon world. it would be fun.

Honestly? The Pokemon world wouldn't be a bad one to live in. There are certainly more dangerous worlds to live in. :P

I wouldn't want to be any particular anime character, but as far as living in a video game world, I think Phantasy Star II (pre-Great Collapse), Baten Kaitos, and Skies of Arcadia would be high on my list.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Well... the Skies of Arcadia world is pretty much our world during the period of colonialism only floating, but it's still an amazingly beautiful world full of action, adventure, and exploration. So I'd choose that one.

Earthbound would be awesome as well especially the country Winters(obviously the UK with a few of the famous sites in the area) which perfectly captures the feeling of winter.

I also enjoyed the intrigue of Phantasy Star Online even though it would be an extremely shallow world to spend all of existence in(I think I would eventually get tred of going to the same four places).

And the world of Lufia has always interested me.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hmm, I won't honestly answer a good person I would love to be, it would certainly get me in trouble. However, I think living the live of Laike seems to be a good life. (not to mention, living in a world absent of bladders and intestins seems like a beautiful world indeed.)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Heh. Tommy Vercetti and Vice City... just kidding. Even if you can re-spawn at the hospital, that'd still be a very short and indulgent life. I'm not the most virtuous to walk this Earth, but that's not the life for me.

I think being Justin in Grandia would be pretty sweet. It's a life full of adventure in a beautiful world. (Also mysteriously absent of bladders and intestines). :wink:

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'm not much good at thinking of things like this on the fly, but I was watching a speedrun of Ocarina of Time earlier tonight and thinking that that Hyrule would be a neat place to live in, other than the plethora of large spiders. It'd be neat to be Sheik; I even already play the harp.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

You gotta be kidding me. The answer to this is so obvious, the question practically answers itself.

Larry from Leisure Suit Larry. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Only Kiz would have that answer :P I remember that game from a long time ago, way back when games where made on floppies.... ah, those where the good days. Didn't have to go use the restroom in those games either :D

NPC 73 from Lunar would be cool. Or even NPC 12! Yeah.... See, to live in Lunar, the only think you would ever have to worry about is your sun tea getting crushed ^_^

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Anybody heard of a GameArts game on Saturn called Dinosaur Island (Daina Iran)? It's a graphical adventure in a world where dinosaurs have been rediscovered and repopulated (they are really goofy-looking and cute). It turns out that dinosaurs can be controlled by music, and there are schools where people study to become dinosaur trainers.

All the students at dinosaur trainer school seem to be able to play any instrument they pick up. I regret giving up on the violin years ago, so that made an impression on me. Besides, having your very own dinosaur helper would be awesome. :D

DDX
Burg Farmer

Post by DDX »

I always thought Motavia (after Phantasy Star 2, but before everything starts going to hell in 4) would be an interesting place to live.

As for anime, the fantasy/steampunk world of Fullmetal Alchemist seems like it would be a neat world.
See the happy moron
He doesn't give a damn
I wish I was a moron
My God! Perhaps I am!
- Anonymus poet

AlasdairPalemoon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AlasdairPalemoon »

Hm, I would have liked to live in the Kingdom of Zeal from Chrono Trigger. Something about floating, magical worlds appeals to me. I'd probably get banished quickly for sympathizing with the ground-dwellers, though :P

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

The last post on the first page sounds like Pokemon, just with dinosaurs and musical instruments....

I want a Pikachu :)

ZP
Pao Hunter

Post by ZP »

Shiva Indis wrote:Anybody heard of a GameArts game on Saturn called Dinosaur Island (Daina Iran)?

That game is superb! Even though it doesn't take long to finish, I used to play it on loop for ages, just because I was in awe of the animation. And yes, it would be a nice place to live, if a bit odd!

I think I'd want to live in Sonic Adventure. Or Zack Island...

SKParasite
Lann Fisherman

Post by SKParasite »

If I had a choice...

It would be Locke or Sabin from FFVI! Yay for RPGs ^_^