Lunar: DS is no good

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Guest »

the one who made this topic says: would everyone just shut up i am right lunar ds sucks there are only 3 allies in the party I love lunar but i haited this game because i couldnt get money to buy some weapons the idea of gad express is really crap and every one new who joins the party starts at level 1 so shut up!

Wow through all this talking and flaming I don't even know if I want to buy the DS to even play Lunar:Dragon Song maybe i'll just keep the game in it's wrapper and wait till L3 comes out to play it.

consider me immature, i dont care i'm leaving and not comming back

Hmm I actually thought of doing that the first week I joined then I broke down and started posting again cause well there's nothing to do where I live.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

lioyd wrote:the one who made this topic says: would everyone just shut up i am right lunar ds sucks there are only 3 allies in the party I love lunar but i haited this game because i couldnt get money to buy some weapons the idea of gad express is really crap and every one new who joins the party starts at level 1 so shut up!

If you use English, and use actual sentences, people can understand what you're saying. Also, ending your sentences with periods instead of "shut up!" helps.

Try posting legibly, as if you can actually read. Then we can discuss what you didn't like about the game. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

lioyd wrote:the one who made this topic says: would everyone just shut up i am right lunar ds sucks there are only 3 allies in the party I love lunar but i haited this game because i couldnt get money to buy some weapons the idea of gad express is really crap and every one new who joins the party starts at level 1 so shut up!

No. YOU shut up! :P
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Wolfman_Samurai
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Wolfman_Samurai »

Somebody please deal with this guy....

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Wolfman_Samurai wrote:Somebody please deal with this guy....

I think we're trying. :wink:

punkabof1
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by punkabof1 »

:: DA infamous return::

Can i spank him?

What happen to the days where mear poster like I trembled in fear of the admins?

Let me do you a small favor and fix up ur post for ya

Would everyone just politely leave me alone?
I believe lunar ds is not a good. I love the lunar series but I obviously dislike this game.
Hear are my reasons for disliking this game…
There are only three players in the party. It was difficult for obtaining money to buy weapons. I especially did not like the gad express. And finally because the new party members start of at a very low level which is level one.

Tada ::sparkle sparkle::
Please dont flame me I was just trying to help him
::running back to the wild::

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

:roll:

I didn't realize asking for competent reasons for why he hates the game was in any way inapproapriate. You've been mean to me now, so I think I should leave. <_<

Still waiting for the competent reasons, by the way.

MiaOne wrote:

No. YOU shut up! :P

Yeah, what Julie said! :evil:
- Mike

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Whew, is it me or is it getting hot in here? Hehehe...

Actually, I think the person's topic should go like this:

Hey all, I got around to playing Lunar: Dragon Song and I must say it was a dissapointment. Don't get me wrong, I love the Lunar series, but the way they built the game was weak. For one, instead of several loveable characters, we only get 3. Second, unlike the other games, in which a new player who joins you is the same level as you, they join as a level 1, which makes game play very difficult. Finally, getting money is really hard, adding in that I just spent an arm and a leg on a new weapon only for it to break on me. I mean, come on! I mean, it is only my opinion and all, but this Lunar is one of the worst Lunar's they have ever come out with. (OOC: Far better than the whole "Lunar sucks, I'm right, you're wrong" crap.)

Bwa hahaha, beat that kind of rebuilding of a sentence :)

Edit: 50 silver says G1 is gonna be steamed :)

lioyd
BANNED

Post by lioyd »

Ok I'm sorry every one, but I was really dissapointed in this game I mean lunar legend was really cool it had 5 charecters in the sametime and when you defeat some wild monsters you get EXP and maney and some items too, I'm sorry for saying that lunar DS sucks ut I was just really mad :oops:

PS: I was really sad when I saw what everyone wrote to me :cry:

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Aww. Forget what people say. Well... at least don't take it personally. You KNOW all of these people are hardcore Lunar fans, so when you put down a Lunar game, you're gonna get negative feedback for sure.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Eh, that's not the problem. Most of us agree that the game turned out disappointing in many areas. As I've said 3-4 times, it's when there's no backing for an opinion. lioyd finally posted a little more reasonably this time, so all is much better, but the negative feedback came from flamebait type complaints with no backing.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Greensky wrote:Aww. Forget what people say. Well... at least don't take it personally. You KNOW all of these people are hardcore Lunar fans, so when you put down a Lunar game, you're gonna get negative feedback for sure.

Have you even been reading any of the comments? That has nothing to do with it. It's coming on and saying "this game sux!!!" and telling people to shut up when they ask you for your reasons that's the problem.

EDIT: Along the lines of what G1 said, there's really no problem anymore. A lot of people were disappointed with DS, or certain elements of DS. The point here is that it's best to say why you were disappointed, or at least express your disappointment in a reasonable way. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Greensky wrote:Aww. Forget what people say. Well... at least don't take it personally. You KNOW all of these people are hardcore Lunar fans, so when you put down a Lunar game, you're gonna get negative feedback for sure.

No, no. Lunar: DS pretty much sucks. I think people just got annoying by how he went about saying it...It was, how do you say it? A tad bit...annoying. But, we're still nice people! I swear. So don't take it personally, sweetie.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Wait, we're in the nice phase? Oh crud, what the heck am I supposed to do with 36 tons of TNT now? G1 won't let me store it where he lives, I don't know why. Something about my friendship rings making him lose hair... *shrugs* Well, I guess I better get my friendly face on.

Urg

Ugh

Ohh

hmph...

Ah, there we go :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Ahh ok. Yeah, I "may" have skipped the first two pages of comments and went straight to the end *coughs*... :oops:

Shiro Kusanagi
Meryod Yokel

Post by Shiro Kusanagi »

MiaOne wrote:No, no. Lunar: DS pretty much sucks. I think people just got annoying by how he went about saying it...It was, how do you say it? A tad bit...annoying. But, we're still nice people! I swear. So don't take it personally, sweetie.

*sighs* the case of LUNAR: DS kinda reminds me of what happened with the Star Wars prequels. Everyone got all psyched up cuz something new was coming out in a series that had been having nothing but remakes for a long time...and when they came out, they kinda sucked. ><

Maybe they should have made an anime prequel instead. >.>

SPALAX
Saith Pirate

Post by SPALAX »

OK boys and girls,

Even though Lunar DS is no Silver Star Story, let's kiss and make up and start over in a world of heavenly peace where no one confronts each other whatever differencies of opinions they may have!!

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

SPALAX wrote:OK boys and girls,

Even though Lunar DS is no Silver Star Story, let's kiss and make up and start over in a world of heavenly peace where no one confronts each other whatever differencies of opinions they may have!!

Isn't it the whole point of the Internet to bash the opinion's of others(not that it really happened here)? :roll:

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Well...

I can't say I wish debate to be ended. I enjoy it too much.

But it should be...civilized.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

SPALAX
Saith Pirate

Post by SPALAX »

no werefrog, ( well, not in my view )

Internet is an extension where people contact each other with keyboards instead of vocal words.

If somebody disagrees, do not start a debate, I will not participate.