Greetings!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
sylanthir
Meribian Merchant
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Greetings!

Post by sylanthir »

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Daryl and I have been in love with the lunar series since i was a young lad. While I'm not the gamer I once was I have had my eyes open for lunar 3 for years. Happy to see we're getting a new title although I must admit it looks a litttle fishy at this point. Hmm what else maybe some of you may recognize my moniker from the old working designs forum?

hmm other than that, uhh yeah fingers crossed this new lunar turns out to be a somewhat worthy prequel.

PS: I voted dragon song that was the only title that seemed to me that that was the only choice that sounded remotely "lunar"
"the jedi turned against me, don't you turn against me!"

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, I thought your name was familiar, though I have to admit I don't actually remember anything concrete about you from the WDMB. I'll have to search for your posts and form an opinion about you. ;)

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Welcome aboard the boards! Nice to have you here.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board! I'm not as much into games either these days... and my eye's always out for sequels to good series, as well as original looking games. :D Hope you enjoy it here!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Chris
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Chris »

Welcome to Lunar-Net. :)

sylanthir
Meribian Merchant

Post by sylanthir »

thanks guys, happy to be aboard.
"the jedi turned against me, don't you turn against me!"

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Okay, I went and reread the posts you made at the WDMB and...well, it's been three years, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Just curious, did you ever find Arc Collection in a bargain bin, and/or pick it up?

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

Great to have ya abord new comrade
All generalizations are false including this one.

punkabof1
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by punkabof1 »

Wecome pal

Genocide
Pao Hunter

Post by Genocide »

Hi and welcome.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Yeah, not a huge gamer anymore either. Just a bit Lunar crazed ;)

Welcome to Lunar-NET!
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...