Golden Boy

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Magus00
Pao Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Golden Boy

Post by Magus00 »

Have any of you seen the anime Golden Boy. I think it's pretty damn funny except for episode 5 thats episode was so @*&%%$$^)&(_*&(%$#)(_*+_(**(&_+)+(&%^%$*((&^ wrong. I couldn't sleep that night.
All generalizations are false including this one.

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Yeah, it was funny, but also very....sick... when the guys drew certain areas of a chest...
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

yeah I know. I just hate episode 5 so much that was the sickest episode in my opinion. :evil:
All generalizations are false including this one.

Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Coley Lou »

I've never seen Golden Boy, but I highly recommend Ping Pong Club for people who aren't faint of character in more of the non pc areas of comedy. And of course Ebichu for anyone who just doesn't give a mad !@#$ when it comes to taste :D :D

DevilCantCry99
Meryod Yokel

Post by DevilCantCry99 »

Dude all i ever hear u talking about is Golden Boy and Chrono C. start talking about something eles. :twisted:
Dark Assassin

Blue_Sycro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Blue_Sycro »

Ok, I'll start something new then. Anyone here like Trigun, Fooly Cooly, or Naruto? I like the first two, but I've never seen Naruto (I hope I'm spelling it right) but my brother raves about it all the time, so I'm thinking of getting into it. Any comments?

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

I think you should've made a new forum for this...but aside from that, Trigun's awesome, Naruto owns....but FLCL just confused me...
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

DevilCantCry99
Meryod Yokel

Post by DevilCantCry99 »

Trigun is great and FLCL is kool the other one i have not seen. :twisted:
Dark Assassin

Deltath
Lann Fisherman

Post by Deltath »

Trigun's a classic, Furi Kuri is interesting.. Naruto shouldn't keep going for so many episodes. It's going to turn into another Inuyasha if they aren't careful. (Someone needed to murder that series about 100 episodes earlier)