Battle Theme

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Chromanin
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Battle Theme

Post by Chromanin »

Anyone know a place where I can download the original battle theme? And yes, MP3 - midi I don't care :). I don't get why this theme is so hard to find.

lyn
Burg Farmer

Post by lyn »

no i don't know
im a swordsmen and im in karate. really!

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

I've been searching for the battle theme too and I have'nt found it...If you search using google, all you'll find is a bunch of crappy midis...and eh...that's a pretty straight answer there, Lyn...
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Hey, thanks. I bet Chromanin'll be posting a thank you soon...
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Temzin
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Temzin »

While you're at it, a felllow called CaitSith2 made complete psf file rips (easily made into wavs/mp3s) out of the Playstation versions of the Lunar games, which should be easily findable, maybe even on Zophar's Domain. The dedicated can finally hear the full soundtrack that Two Five never gave to the Lunar fans so many years ago... (At least by Grandia's time they realized that Iwadare's music was good enough to warrent a real soundtrack, though.)

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

There's also a PCM to Wav converter floating around that you can use to rip the music from your Sega CD disc. It also works with Popful Mail. Either google it, check Lunar-net and Zophar's Domain. I'm pretty sure they both have it.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Guys, there is a MIDI section here on LunarNET. :P Though it badly needs some cleaning.
-G1