facebook

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Ghaleon_EME
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

facebook

Post by Ghaleon_EME »

Hi all,

Add me to your facebook!
Ghaleon of Vane - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=503377342[/url]

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Eh, isn't it kind of strange to not post at a board for over a year and then up and show up just to link people you barely know to a facebook account? Just strikes me as odd personally.

Oh well, topic moved over to The Arts, because it's technically a link.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

This probably belongs more so in Introductions, since it's a fluff post. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

GhaleonOne wrote:Eh, isn't it kind of strange to not post at a board for over a year and then up and show up just to link people you barely know to a facebook account? Just strikes me as odd personally.

But that's the whole point of facebook-- collecting people you barely know and making it appear as if you have 1,000s of friends.

HiroOne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by HiroOne »

Yeah, what's up with all these people coming back and not posting in over a year? :P

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Heh, not all people use facebook for that. It's a good way to keep in contact with people, make plans, stuff like that.

And it does satisfy a little of the narcissist. ;)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Werefrog wrote:
GhaleonOne wrote:Eh, isn't it kind of strange to not post at a board for over a year and then up and show up just to link people you barely know to a facebook account? Just strikes me as odd personally.

But that's the whole point of facebook-- collecting people you barely know and making it appear as if you have 1,000s of friends.

You mean like Myspace? :P

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Exactly like Myspace. I admit I have both a Facebook and a Myspace. And I use them for the things that Sonic mentioned. I Just have a feeling that most people don't.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I'll admit it, I'm a Myspace nerd. ^^;; But I actually use mine as a communication tool unlike most high school kids who use it as a popularity contest. e__e I keep in touch with Quinton on Myspace. :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Quinton? As in that guy from the pictures? Should bug him for autographs, then sell them on ebay :P Bwa.

I use myspace as well, but I rarely log in, and mainly to keep in touch with some people who I can't get ahold of normally via phone or e-mail.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."