What are You Currently Playing?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by MaroonChan »

Well, I'm in the middle of a lot of games. Lunar Dragon Song, Super Princess Peach, Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Kingdom Hearts II, Fullmetal Alchemist Dual Symphony, Final Fantasy VI Advance, Final Fantasy XI Online, and Tales of Legendia. Mind you, some I haven't touched for a while.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Finally got my import Zelda Phantom Hourglass yesterday -- stupid, forgot it was coming out in June and didn't preorder. :P I've only done the first dungeon but aside from a couple of incidents of being stuck due to language barrier I've been enjoying it. It's been interesting using the stylus to do all the controlling (though B and the d-pad serve as shortcuts to bring up the map and such) but isn't as different as you might think. I'm hoping it'll be more accessible to my mom than other Zeldas have been; she's tried Four Swords with my sister and me, but doesn't have the automatic mapping of a button to swinging a sword or opening a chest that we take for granted. The stylus may be more intuitive.

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

LUNAR:SSSC (again), Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy III... up next LUNAR:EBC (again) and maybe Final Fantasy X.. I wanna play blitzball again ^^ I sold my Wii and now I want to play Zelda TLP all over again so badly!

I'd like to get Zelda PH import now but 1: too broke, and 2: I don't have the energy now to translate.. I'll just wait but I hope you enjoy! =)
Image"Sample my goods!!"

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Might as well update what I've been playing...

First off, Devil May Cry. I'm stuck on the dang third time you fight Nightmare. I can't beat it at all, well I can until it comes back to life after you kill it and by then I'm almost dead. >_>

Second game, Tales of the Abyss. I'm training all my people to at least level 35 because I feel that my party is too weak.

Hmm...those are the games I'm currently playing at the moment. I'm only playing two as of right now, but, that could change at any time knowing me. :P

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

AnimeJei wrote:LUNAR:SSSC (again), Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy III... up next LUNAR:EBC (again) and maybe Final Fantasy X.. I wanna play blitzball again ^^ I sold my Wii and now I want to play Zelda TLP all over again so badly!

I'd like to get Zelda PH import now but 1: too broke, and 2: I don't have the energy now to translate.. I'll just wait but I hope you enjoy! =)
Why!?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

People sell their systems a lot like that. It doesn't make much sense to me personally, if you invest that much in a brand new system. Even if you've beaten the 1-2 games that came out with it, and there's a drought of games for a while, you know more games will come out that you'll like eventually. A friend of mine bought a PS3 in April and tried to sell it to me last month. Why would you invest in a system that costs that much only to sell it 2 months later? But people do it.
-G1

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

GhaleonOne wrote:People sell their systems a lot like that. It doesn't make much sense to me personally, if you invest that much in a brand new system. Even if you've beaten the 1-2 games that came out with it, and there's a drought of games for a while, you know more games will come out that you'll like eventually. A friend of mine bought a PS3 in April and tried to sell it to me last month. Why would you invest in a system that costs that much only to sell it 2 months later? But people do it.
I can understand one other reason to do it -- if there is a shortage of systems, such as the case of the Wii, I could see you buying one, playing a couple games for it, then selling it at a profit on eBay or something with the idea that you could still buy it later once additional games you enjoy are available.
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Meh, I still have my Playstation and all my PC, GB, and PSX games that I haven't touched in YEARS. I won't sell them. Maybe one day I will be beyond bored and play them again, even for old times sake, perhapes give it to the kids some day, who knows.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Patty Mac
Meribian Merchant

Post by Patty Mac »

Lunar: Silver Star (SegaCD), Lunar Legend and Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (Master Quest)

Jasonb12
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jasonb12 »

Not really playing anything right now except Final Fantasy (PSP), Mega Mari (PC), and Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria.
"To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself. And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step..."

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Currently playing:

Xenosaga III

And I just finished Phantasy Star Universe. (Xbox 360 version)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Currently playing Space Empires V :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Now I'm replaying Tales of Symphonia, since I beat Tales of the Abyss and Devil May Cry a few weeks ago. After I'm done with ToS, I'll probably replay TotA and play Devil May Cry 2.

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Currently playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (DS) for the second time straight--I did Eirika's quest last time, and this time it's Ephraim's turn. Next game will be a replay of either be Lunar: SSSC or Xenosaga III, depending on whether my "high fantasy" mood holds on for another few weeks or not.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

DezoPenguin wrote:Currently playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (DS) for the second time straight--I did Eirika's quest last time, and this time it's Ephraim's turn. Next game will be a replay of either be Lunar: SSSC or Xenosaga III, depending on whether my "high fantasy" mood holds on for another few weeks or not.
someone else in Maine? wow.

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:
AnimeJei wrote:LUNAR:SSSC (again), Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy III... up next LUNAR:EBC (again) and maybe Final Fantasy X.. I wanna play blitzball again ^^ I sold my Wii and now I want to play Zelda TLP all over again so badly!

Why!?
Hit a financial hurdle and HAD to sell my Wii...money first..for now..but it's cool my nephew has a Wii so I use his if I need to. Now I am playing LUNAR EBC (Chiro hunting) and also FFX (woohoo Blitzball!).
Image"Sample my goods!!"

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: What are You Currently Playing?

Post by Werefrog »

I just got my hands on The World Ends with You. It's a lot of fun. Interesting story and an amazing battle system. So far, the characters are pretty much just two-dimensional Final Fantasy archetypes. I hope that will change. Regardless, it's an amazingly addictive game that everyone with a DS should play.

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Right now, I'm playing FFVI, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray

Principalities
Meribian Merchant

Post by Principalities »

Hmm... just playing games inbetween study time

- Lunar EBC (I swear my last playthrough for awhile)

- Magical Starsign (Good quirky RPG I got awhile back the battle system reminds me of how I'd prefer lunar ds to be)

- Some other random online games aka Flyff (lvl 62 xD dont know how I played it for so long) and Angels Online.

- I feel like I've wasted way to many hours on the falling sand game though...

Wish my friend would give meh DDR game back as I have an odd want to play it again...
"Only a few find the way; some don`t recognize it when they do; some don`t ever want to." -The Cheshire Cat.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Zack and Wiki.