Blue Spire?

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Blue Spire?

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

Hey, how do I get Lucia back? I know they left it off like that for a reason, but how come I can't get Lucia back? I thought the ending sucked big hairy camel testes, but I might get shot for that...so WHY CAN I NOT GET LUCIA BACK!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Because that's how the story goes. :roll: Did you play the epilogue yet?

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Why don't you start your game back up, and try to get back to Lucia? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Reaper
Lyton Singer

Just keep playing

Post by Reaper »

Just keep playing the game, it should ask you if you want to continue on the epilogue. [spoiler]Then you have to find your friends again and the other dragon eyes for the star tower. Beware the ancient ruins guardian, he is almost harder than Zophar... :twisted:[/spoiler]
The end will come to death
but death will never end

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

This is the reason why movies and video games will one day suck royally...everyone has to have their happy ending. :roll:

I personally would of like EB/EBC better if there was no Epilogue. Don't get me wrong, I had fun playing it...I just thought it was really heartwrentching at the end and I liked that. It was really emotional and strong and made me wanting more Lunar.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I personally would of like EB/EBC better if there was no Epilogue. Don't get me wrong, I had fun playing it...I just thought it was really heartwrentching at the end and I liked that. It was really emotional and strong and made me wanting more Lunar.

Hell no! That epilouge had to be there. I would have been extremely ticked off if it ended like that. That epilouge really added a lot of depth to Hiro and Lucia's relationship, even with Lucia not there. It showed Hiro's determination, and scaling the Star Dragon Tower with that theme going and the Star Dragon asking Hiro if he really is ready to sacrifice everything to go to the Blue Spire. Classic stuff. You don't know what you're talking about woman. :P

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

GhaleonOne wrote:
Hell no! That epilouge had to be there. I would have been extremely ticked off if it ended like that. That epilouge really added a lot of depth to Hiro and Lucia's relationship, even with Lucia not there. It showed Hiro's determination, and scaling the Star Dragon Tower with that theme going and the Star Dragon asking Hiro if he really is ready to sacrifice everything to go to the Blue Spire. Classic stuff. You don't know what you're talking about woman. :P

As I said, it was nice. But I wouldn't of minded it ending at the orginal cut-off either. :P It leaves some mystery. And I could care less about Hiro and Lucia's relationship. I was more interested in the other characters and in the history, but it was nice to see them all again. And yes, the Star Dragon theme kicked some ass.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Lucia's response to Hiro being there was just as emotional.

I love the game because of the changes that happen between all the characters, but especially Lucia.

How she changes from a cold, and unfeeling woman of ice and duty to a girl in love with a boy.

it's a personal thing with me too >.> reminds me of my own situation.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Awww, look everybody! Jenner grew a heart! :P

Nah, but seriously, that's why I liked it too.
-G1

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

GhaleonOne wrote:Awww, look everybody! Jenner grew a heart! :P

Nah, but seriously, that's why I liked it too.

OMG! -Fatal Hopper- YOU MICKEY I'LL KILL YOU!!

-Fatal Hopper- should be filtered into Fatal Hopper not Dung Beetle. *nods to self.*

Fatal Hoppers are hardcore.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Screw that, they should be Ice Shiros, cause Ice Shiros were hard to beat, and they gave you the hardcore exp.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Fine. All gang up against me. But, Lucia growing a heart was sooooo predictable. :roll:

:P

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Was it not supposed to be? :P I mean, seriously, was Alex saving Luna not predictable? Stop crapping on Hiro and Lucia's love you freakin' fairy!

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

MiaOne wrote:Fine. All gang up against me. But, Lucia growing a heart was sooooo predictable. :roll:

:P

It may have been predictable but they developed it well and you really felt it. I wouldn't have appriciated it otherwise, oftentimes, mush plot is just rammed down your throat anymore.

It's so dumbed down, no more sublexity, L:EB is a bastian of old school plot development.

Ice Shiros were cuddly doom! but the name doesn't start with F.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Hah! This started out as a conversation about geting Lucia! :lol:

netequevaris
Saith Pirate

Post by netequevaris »

I always wondered how Hiro and Lucia would be able to survive at the end of things.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

netequevaris wrote:I always wondered how Hiro and Lucia would be able to survive at the end of things.

Hiro got Lucia and ... >.> There are ways of staying warm in the cold.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

dude....I know. :oops:

Reaper
Lyton Singer

Post by Reaper »

:roll:The game would have been cut short very fast if there was no epilogue, they would have just sold another sequil. I say that the ending was required and helped the game, how else can you bust out 3 disc. It would have sucked if it ended by killing Zophar.
The end will come to death
but death will never end

netequevaris
Saith Pirate

Post by netequevaris »

Jenner wrote:
netequevaris wrote:I always wondered how Hiro and Lucia would be able to survive at the end of things.

Hiro got Lucia and ... >.> There are ways of staying warm in the cold.

I meant that the world was totally barren. What would they do for food? I can't remember, but is Lucia supposed to be some random girl, or the daughter of Althena (somehow) before she left?