Happy Halloween Everyone

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Hirox
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Happy Halloween Everyone

Post by Hirox »

<3
Have fun!

and if anyone is in Florida come to the Fest in Gainsville! We are playin it!

I need a Lunar costume.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Halloween is the one day in which cosplay isn't laughable.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

So. who wants to dress up as Lucia for me? <3
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

I hope I'll have fun. I'm going to a friend's party later this evening. However, I have to answer to questions from the police first. I came home to find my mailbox, along with several others, missing. Fortunately, I'd already taken my mail out that morning before it vanished.
Last edited by LunarRaptor on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Happy Halloween!

I've written a paper today, and am in no mood for hardcore partying right now. (Also, my fiancee's working a double shift.) But I'll be partying tomorrow. :D

And I'll dress up as Lucia, if you provide the costume, AngelAlex.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

Halloween AND free burrito day at Chipotle? How could it possibly get any better?
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

That's actually why they have free burritos at Chipotle today. It's a Halloween special.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I dressed up as a Ninja. The out fit was legitimate and wasn't made for a costume, but I already owned it so I figured, what the heck.

I didn't have class today as I normally do, so I was able to sleep in late so I could be up to hand out candy. I got a bunch of bags of chocolate, ranging from crunch bars and m&ms to twix and 100 grand bars to standard aluminum foil hershies.

It's only 7:30, temps are around 59* F, and already all but three of four handfulls of candy have been given out. :'( . Hopefully not too many come around, or they end up just getting coupons for free game cards at the local arcade fun center. =(

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Stinkin' crap! I totally forgot about Chipolte free burrito day! Dangit!
-G1

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

I walked around Kiyomizu-dera with a Doraemon mask on. It was quite a hit. XD
-Nobi

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I really didn't do anything that exciting, unfortunitely. I did go to a Halloween party last week though. We had sword fights, ate pizza, played Who Line is it Anyway games, and we all ganged up on one of my friends all night, doing various things to him. :mrgreen:

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Unfortunately, since I was flying on Halloween, I wasn't able to pull off my ideal Halloween costume. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Which is?

This may have been the only Halloween I can recall where I saw absolutely no one in costume. I made this comment to Mom while we were in the car and she said that the driver of the car next to us was dressed as Medusa, but I couldn't see her from the passenger side, especially as we were making a right turn. The closest it came was that the girl at the ColdStone Creamery we went to had bunny ears on (but was otherwise in normal working clothes).

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

A guy came to be my anatomy class dressed as the Joker. It kinda made my day. I hope that he was signed up for a laboratory class that day. The thought of the Joker doing anatomy class stuff makes smile. It's kind of a dark image though.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:Which is?
I was gonna dress up as Mahmoud Ahmedinejad. I figure everyone's scared of him, and I could've totally pulled it off!

It would've been awesome, too, especially in an election year and in DC. I probably would've gone through Georgetown with my friends (where everyone's dressed up as something) looking for someone dressed up as Obama or McCain.

"Hey, I saved a seat at the bar for you! You said you'd sit down without preconditions!"
"...forget you. I thought you were a guy I could sit down and have a beer with!"

Maybe there's next year. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I went trick or treatin' as Gaara! I'll post a pic eventually.
I was almost mauled by an old lady. She asked me what I was, she thought I was somethin' perverted, with my giant gourd!

BAH! Thank goodness for my Plushie.
ImageImageImage