Giga Girl: Give me your hand.

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Giga Girl: Give me your hand.

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

-Nobi

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Giga Girl: Give me your hand.

Post by Sadrin »

I can see her goodies spot! :o She looks so long from this angle! I really like her hair. Are you going to color this?
Depend On You Changed My Life.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

That's shadow, not goodies. >> <<

I will color eventually. I will need to get back to the LUNAR DS artwork as well. I was planning to get work done this weekend, but my old man was in the hospital and well, that's where I've been. >>

It's gonna be stressful for a while. This was a little ditty that I drew up in 20 minutes so it's not like I'm devoting serious time away from LDS or nothing. >> <<
-Nobi

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Nobiyuki77 wrote: It's gonna be stressful for a while. This was a little ditty that I drew up in 20 minutes so it's not like I'm devoting serious time away from LDS or nothing. >> <<
It took some serious effort to not read this as, "...so it's not like I'm devoting serious time away from LSD or nothing."

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Werefrog wrote:
Nobiyuki77 wrote: It's gonna be stressful for a while. This was a little ditty that I drew up in 20 minutes so it's not like I'm devoting serious time away from LDS or nothing. >> <<
It took some serious effort to not read this as, "...so it's not like I'm devoting serious time away from LSD or nothing."
XD nice one!
-Nobi