How is everyone?

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Ramza
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

How is everyone?

Post by Ramza »

Not to try to make everyone introspective to the point of being self-absorbed, but I thought I'd ask:

how is everyone? Really?

I mean, especially with the events of the last week: Nicole's death, funeral, etc. Is everyone holding up alright?

I figured it'd be worth asking. Not trying to get overly sentimental. Just wanna know that everything's okay.

As for me, I'm pretty overwhelmed. I leave for Hungary in 3 days, and I got lots of *junk* to do up until then...

Hope y'all are doin' well.

Ramza

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, I'm trying to tune out the fact that I still don't have a job. Trying to still process the events that have been happening since I got the news. However, I'm doing better, since the funeral. Still sad and stuff, so I have some emotional stuff I still have to shift through. Other than that, I'm in decent spirits :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Rego
Student of Vane

Post by Rego »

Have a new job that opens on Tuesday, and yippe, guess whod oesn't have tow ork on grand Opening Day. ME!!! Haha, I am so excited. Though I do have to work tomorrow night for Johnny Carino's charity even for the Baxter YMCA. No complaints because the Mayor is coming and I kind of need to make the place look nice before hand. More money for me I guess.

School starts back in two weeks, I head back on the 15th. I went and got the very few school supplies I needed early today. I am still waiting on a schedule though on what my classes are.

Like Phyco still trying to process the whol death/funeral matter. I still have the feeling like "I could have done something", but still keep God in my mind as to what he is trying to tell me. I in the trans where I think I am psychic again. I kind of had a feeling someone was gonna die soon. I mean that in the utmost respect to Nicole. It's just I have serious Migrain Issues and it always gets sickening bad when something horrible happens. It's kind of odd.

I'm also trying to figure out when i'll ever get a Boyfriend around my town. - -', It is one of those things where I know I don't need one, but I still want to have that feeling. Ugh, it's so rediculous it is exausting.

And besides the fact that my dad has been biting my mother's head off over private issues, and they both do not have jobs for other personal issues you need not know, my house has been pretty hectic, but I think things are starting to turn around today. hopefully my mother gets this job: Personal Assistant to a Lawyer. My father is going to put some more applications in on Wednesday, but we all know how lazy he is so I am not gettin gmy hopes up. My older brother who is hitting 19 this year still has not got a job because he is so gosh darn picky and extremely lazy by not getting up til' noon. He dropped out og school a few years back and never finished, only getting his GED. Which means I might possible be the first kid in my household to go to gradute and go to college. Well maybe not graduate, my mom graduated and could have gone to college had she not married when she graduated, but yes I will be the first to go to college as it seems. Though I do know I will have to pay student loans back because there is no way I will be able to save up enough money for a full ride in the next two years.

Anyway, I am trying to do some more artwork. I painted an acyrlic peice last night of the savannah with three shadows in the background. It's not very good, but I like it.

If you have time please critiuqe my artwork via the art forum.

Anyway that is what is up in my life. i am sure more crap will happen, but until then enjoy my splur.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'll go into more depth on my own life tomorrow. Too tired tonight. But I wanted to make some quick comments on others...

As for me, I'm pretty overwhelmed. I leave for Hungary in 3 days, and I got lots of *junk* to do up until then...

Wow man, how come you didn't tell me you were going overseas? Is it just for vacation or more? I'm totally jealous. That's an area I've always been fascinated in (pretty much the entire eastern Europe and the area south of Russia and east of Turkey. All of that area around the Black Sea. The culture just seems awesome there.

Though I do know I will have to pay student loans back because there is no way I will be able to save up enough money for a full ride in the next two years.

Don't let the student loan thing scare you. I had noone to really help me when I started college, as very few in my family have finished. There is lots of free money too if your parents don't make a lot of money. So much so that you might be able to get enough help to pay for college with minimal to no student loans. If you want any help, let me know. I had to learn the hard way, but know the system much better now.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

My arms are sore from moving my stuff in and assembling furniture all day. I still got a bunch of boxes lying around, though only two more items left to assemble.

It feels funny having your own place for once. I don't much like it. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

It feels funny having your own place for once. I don't much like it. KF

It gets better. I didn't like it at first, but love it now. I can arrange how I want things. It is nice to have people over to keep company though.
-G1

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

This whole effing month has been a peice of -Dragon Diamond-.
My brother is a deadbeat who doesn't have a job has five kids by two women and isn't supporting either family. He recently got his power shut off and while he was down here mooching off our airconditioning he was thrown in jail for not paying child support and his kid was attacked by my dog.
My father had a heart attack.
Squaresoft took it's final-fantasy 9 walkthrough off the internet and I never was able to beat the game now I'll have a harder time of it.
I scraped my car in the parking lot.
My boyfriend's sister hates me.
A good friend of mine DIED.
I'm freaking POOR.

God's picking on me....
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest

Post by segaboy7 »

I am pretty good, just moved from Alberta to BC to live with my gf and her parents and thats going ok. I just started a job at Tim Horton's, so everything is ok, I really can't complain.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I've been trying to read, play games, spend time with family, and such before I have to go back to school in 3 weeks. It's been pretty anticlimactic. I'm in high spirits. Little assorted problems that I'm trying to find the solutions to. My last week of summer bowling's about to come and go, and I'll be saying goodbye to my teammates again. I've got nothing to really complain about, a few things to talk about (but not here), and a whole lot to wait for. That's the best description. ^_~

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Let's see...how am I? Well, I haven't had the best of summers. No sir. I got pulled over by the cops last week for speeding although the cutie pie cop gave me just a warning ;)

and well, I am getting a D in Intro to Psychology, which is rather embaressing...I was on the Dean's List last semester and now look at me??? Although I'm doing some extra credit and a LOT more studying so here's hoping I pull it up, who knows...maybe I'll pull it to a C or maybe even a B! Oh please...

My best friend (Sheila) and I got drunk and broke a window in our house for the school year, but my brother is going to fix it for freeeee weeee!!

I went to the Celtic Festival last weeked and got this really pretty necklace of The Great Tree of Life...I am now inspired to get my tattoo and I will.

I will be moving into my house for the school year soon. One of my roommates (Melissa) wants to steal MY roommate (Sheila) she's trying to talk her into living with her downstairs instead of upstairs with me. If that's the case I'm going to tell them to get a life and move upstairs because I'm going to get the big room if I'm losing my roommate. I don't think Sheila will though...kind of ticks me off.

Classes end next week...as well as work. I start my coffee making training on the 15th! And that's probably when I'll move into my house.

Speaking of my crack house for next year...we're supposed to get a wireless signal from UD there. Yes, and all my roommates get the signal...except for me so I might be absent from the internet for a while until I get it fixed...FYI

Speaking of my computer...My CD Drive is broken, this computer is a piece of crap I want a new one...something is always broken.

I got an iTrip so that I could play my iPod in my car and on my stereo...but...it's fuzzy and it's making me angry.

I got a Billy Corgan ringtone. Yay!

There are my highlights. I've been feeling quite angry lately...I need to take a kick boxing class or something to get it all out. Instead of breaking windows....
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Kyo
Saith Pirate

Post by Kyo »

I'm fine... just working as always, and trying to enjoy my time off in between. Trying to save money for a convention at the end of this month. :)

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

MiaOne wrote:Let's see...how am I? Well, I haven't had the best of summers. No sir. I got pulled over by the cops last week for speeding although the cutie pie cop gave me just a warning ;)

Ha, that so would not happen to me if I got pulled over. I'd consider it a success if I managed to just get a ticket without the Feds getting involved. Last time (though it was nearly 4 years ago) I got a $300 fee, half of it for my license tag holder being broken and the tag in the back window instead. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Kizyr wrote:Ha, that so would not happen to me if I got pulled over. I'd consider it a success if I managed to just get a ticket without the Feds getting involved. Last time (though it was nearly 4 years ago) I got a $300 fee, half of it for my license tag holder being broken and the tag in the back window instead. KF

That's stupid. Move to Ohio! Well, at least Dayton/Kettering cops are nice. Beavercreek/Oakwood cops would of locked me up for the night had I been in their town.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Stop skulking about Daton and come over towards Cleveland where we'll mug yo' ass.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

MiaOne wrote:That's stupid. Move to Ohio! Well, at least Dayton/Kettering cops are nice. Beavercreek/Oakwood cops would of locked me up for the night had I been in their town.

I could also move to London to get five bullets in the back of my head instead.

It ain't about the cops. Most cops in general are good; only a few go overboard. I'm like Dave Chapelle there, "I'm not saying the police are bad... I'm just scared of them." KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Spirit Icana
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Spirit Icana »

I'm fine, thank you.

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

Very, very busy. Crunch time at work and I'm shipping out to Washington state early tomorrow morning. Don't expect to see me around for the rest of the week. On the other hand, if you live in Washington state, feel free to e-mail me for a meet-up. :P
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Jenner wrote:Stop skulking about Daton and come over towards Cleveland where we'll mug yo' ass.

I've been to Cleveland and I don't want to go back!!! :P

Actually August 30th I'll be in Cleveland for a Tori Amos concert!!! AHHHH SOOO EXCITED!

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Well, I'm busy, my 2,5 jobs keep me that way.... BUT I have a 2 week vacay coming up in a week, and a BIG change too :) Hopefully everything will work out for the best. :D
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

2,5 jobs? O_o

On that note, today I'll hopefully put in some applications. Having no job sucks.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."