Bored and Lonely.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Werefrog
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Bored and Lonely.

Post by Werefrog »

My grandma rescued a kitten. It had to be bottle-fed for the first couple of weeks she got. It was the sweetest kitten. It grew up to be cold and aloof. It became a cat.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Vyse of Arcadia wrote:Anyway, I get to keep her! I'll post pictures as soon as I can snag a good one.
That's wonderful! ^_^ We should probably start a new pet pictures thread. I'll want to post some of our own new little girl too once she's definitely ours.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Werefrog wrote:My grandma rescued a kitten. It had to be bottle-fed for the first couple of weeks she got. It was the sweetest kitten. It grew up to be cold and aloof. It became a cat.
My girlfriend and I found a kitten while walking one day. Another lady left food and water for it outside. Then we stopped seeing the kitten, and noticed a large bird instead. >_<
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

We have a near adult/late adolescent cat come onto our porch crying. She was severely emaciated, I'm sure she wasn't far from death, she had absolutely NO meat whatsoever. So we started feeding her slowly, then upped the portions as time went on. Finally, we just moved her into the house. Super friendly cat, loves to sleep with me. Unfortunately, I'm still hesitant about keeping her. I dislike the smell of cat boxes and it doesn't help that my house retains smells like you wouldn't believe. I also dislike having to keep my door open at night so she can come into my bathroom to use the kitty box, I tend to like to sleep with my door closed. Oh, and shedding, though so far she isn't bad at all.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

phyco126 wrote:We have a near adult/late adolescent cat come onto our porch crying. She was severely emaciated, I'm sure she wasn't far from death, she had absolutely NO meat whatsoever. So we started feeding her slowly, then upped the portions as time went on. Finally, we just moved her into the house. Super friendly cat, loves to sleep with me. Unfortunately, I'm still hesitant about keeping her. I dislike the smell of cat boxes and it doesn't help that my house retains smells like you wouldn't believe. I also dislike having to keep my door open at night so she can come into my bathroom to use the kitty box, I tend to like to sleep with my door closed. Oh, and shedding, though so far she isn't bad at all.

I had the exact thing happen to me only it was a hippo. He just wandered up to our front door. We couldn't just leave him on the streets...

Here he is stealing a snack before supper. I guess you could say he was a "hungry hippo". HAHAHaha........ .... :|

He's a cutey, I know.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Dawwwwww, what did you name to cute wittle hippo?

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Well, she and I were supposed to hang out tonight, but we're both feeling pretty crappy.

Oh well.

Incidentally, here's Garnet til Alexandros:

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

phyco126 wrote:Dawwwwww, what did you name to cute wittle hippo?
I didn't name him anything. He isn't real. I made up the story. :|

Someone needs to pay better attention. :roll:

/sarcasm. :)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I have bested yet again by WD... someday I'll have my vengeance, I swear upon my mother's life!