Disgaea Hour of darkness

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Magus00
Pao Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Disgaea Hour of darkness

Post by Magus00 »

Dsigaea is on of my favorite games. Have any of you heard of it.It would be great to accually find someone that accually played this game :)
All generalizations are false including this one.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I've played the game and I loved it. I just haven't beaten it because I rented the game and now I can't find the game anywhere. :(

Genocide
Pao Hunter

Post by Genocide »

Yup. Great game, still havnt beat it though. Im real bad at not finishing strat/rpg games.

love a riddle
Lostest Boy

Post by love a riddle »

I have it. Well, I bought it twice. The first one I lent out and now the person and I can't seem to contact each other.

I love it. Flonne rules. The power of love shall prevail!

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

I haven't truly beaten it because I didn't get all the caracter classes and the secret caracter Deom Prier and the other one I can't get through the Dark assembly.So far I only got one ending, but I played it over so many times. :|

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

The endings are...fun...Please don't check out the spoiler if you have'nt beaten the game in evil ways....
[spoiler]There's an ending where someone kills a certain BLONDE...[/spoiler]...but hey...I'd want to too, after hearing all that talk about "Love will always prevail..."stuff...so cliched...
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

Damn stright :twisted: Did u beat general carter he is impossible for me to beat :evil: I just can't beat that SOB :twisted:

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

No, no...beating him is very possible...though I have no advice on how to do it[spoiler]...or do I?....Have you tried throwing your characters on top of each other, and having the character on the bottem of the stack continueously keep tossing your stack towards the guy? Laharl has to be on the top of the 4-5-or6 character high pile...This'll save you some time and it'll get you to Carter faster...from there go all out on him with Laharl, who's hopefully at a damn high LV.[/spoiler]....and If none of that made sense, just go all out on him anyway. ( It worked for me...)
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

Thanks I'll try that , did you get Demaon Prier ? I cant get passed the senet to get to the other nether world

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

*Sigh...* sorry It's been a while and well, I forgot a bunch of things about it...but hey you could always use a strategy guide at Game FAQs.

artzi
Red Dragon Priest

Post by artzi »

I still play it. It's good! I like the nekomata and its evolved forms.
They kick some ass when at high levels !!! :lol:

Realist
Meryod Yokel

Post by Realist »

Etherest wrote:No, no...beating him is very possible...though I have no advice on how to do it[spoiler]...or do I?....Have you tried throwing your characters on top of each other, and having the character on the bottem of the stack continueously keep tossing your stack towards the guy? Laharl has to be on the top of the 4-5-or6 character high pile...This'll save you some time and it'll get you to Carter faster...from there go all out on him with Laharl, who's hopefully at a damn high LV.[/spoiler]....and If none of that made sense, just go all out on him anyway. ( It worked for me...)

BS. Carter can't be defeated just by killing him.. Honestly that wouldn't even work. why? It takes a total of 15 jump to reach Carter, and it will take appox 20 with regular charaters. And I'm using Theif's whom have the highest throw to test this hypotosis.

Level up at cave of ordeals 3. I don't know what ^^ is talking about, and if that doesnt work, its becuase you havent transmigrated yet

Post by Guest »

Ah! Sorry, Etherest was quite confused that day, honestly. Etherest must've been thinking of a different thing, because that's the strategy Etherest had always used...btw, thanks for the help!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Etherest should bloody stop talking in the third person.

Realist
Meryod Yokel

Post by Realist »

ummm okay sure. Awnser this. You "own" the game right? Whats the other charater you could get other then Prier, and whats the item she has that ends with soul?

Oh and how many chapters is disgaea.

neiru or what ever your name is.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

What is this, a test? No one has to prove anything to you. If you want to discuss the game, then by all means discuss it, but if you joined just to heckle individuals, then go away. There's been no claim of ultimate authority here, and no reason to give anyone the third degree. If you think that someone is mistaken, demonstrate why -- which you already did -- and leave it at that.

Post by Guest »

Thanks Alunissage, I beleive you've said all that needs to be said...and, okay, okay, Etherest will stop talking in third person...it's just a growing habit of hers...
btw, Realist please don't not reply to my saying, " You sound just like the hacker who's been ruining my joyful experience at Lunar Net. "...My apologies if I've been rude...

Realist
Meryod Yokel

Post by Realist »

Alunissage wrote:What is this, a test? No one has to prove anything to you. If you want to discuss the game, then by all means discuss it, but if you joined just to heckle individuals, then go away. There's been no claim of ultimate authority here, and no reason to give anyone the third degree. If you think that someone is mistaken, demonstrate why -- which you already did -- and leave it at that.

Yes, true. However there is more to it then that. Lets not forget I am human to. There is a stradegy some teachers use nowadays. When awnsers are completely off, like way off the margin, there is more to it behind them. I, being a human myself, saw the same thing and reacted how people my age would normally react. So please, don't treat me like im 7, I think im old enough to know whats right and wrong. As For Neiru, You can label me what ever you wish. It doesnt matter to me, However to Aluni's words, you wouldn't be any better now wouldnt you.

Anyways, get back to discussing disgaea. I know for sure the next reply would probably be flamage, if not the up comming.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Realist wrote:Anyways, get back to discussing disgaea. I know for sure the next reply would probably be flamage, if not the up comming.

Indeed, enough words have been exchanged on unrelated matters, and I hope everyone aired their grievances. ;)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Post by Guest »

Yeah...sorry... I was wrong, Realist...and well....at least we both have something in common right?...We both think Disgaea is awsome! :)
Now lets everyone stop posting on this forum, because it's.....old...( use to be a dead forum... )