New website

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New website

Post by GhaleonOne »

Figured I'd mention that I just launched my photography website if anyone's interested in taking a look:

http://www.mickeyshannon.com

Been trying to put something like this together for a while now. Still working out some kinks, but I'm happy with it.
-G1

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Re: New website

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Looks fantastic! Nice layout! Just wanted to say, I always *LOVE* looking at the Switzerland photos. The colors are absolutely stunning, and the settings are magical. It must have been fun to visit such a beautiful country.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Absolutely wonderful! Now I can show some friends these pictures. They love things like this.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Thanks guys. Yeah Shannon, it's the most colorful place I've ever been too. Particularly the lake regions in Switzerland. The color of the water and the flowers on the promenades were unlike anything I've ever seen. Especially the water. It didn't look real sometimes. I've seen water that's beautiful in Colorado, but this was totally beyond that.

But yeah, it's nice to have a site where I can keep posting all my new stuff now. That and to have a story explaining each photo.

Now I just wanna figure out where to go next. I have like 20 days of vacation and a decent bit of cash saved up.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hey, I just wanted to pass this on to you from one of my employees. He's a huge fan of pictures like that, so I showed him your website. He told me to tell you that you take some beautiful and very stunning pictures, and hes already a fan.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lnrSaxon »

GhaleonOne wrote:Now I just wanna figure out where to go next. I have like 20 days of vacation and a decent bit of cash saved up.
the cherry blossoms are blooming in the NW. and there's constantly fresh snow on the mountains.

just sayin. ^__^

PS your photos are amazing. :D

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Tell 'em thanks Phyco.

And yeah, I've seen some really gorgeous photography from Washington and Oregon (and north of that in Canada). This guy is really famous for the backcountry of Oregon: marcadamus.com.

The cool thing about the NW is the ability to shoot in the mountains and at the sea's edge. One of these. Right now I'm eying the Canadia Rockies or back to the Alps to hit places I wanted to get to but never did. That or Thailand.
-G1

lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lnrSaxon »

One of these days, you should go to Hong Kong. That place is a living paradox. And absolutely beautiful. Vegas can't hold a candle to this city's lights.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, I could always go there with my buddy from Thailand on one of his business trips. To be honest, I want to travel through parts of rural China more than anything. My dream adventure would be to travel through Yading Nature reserve, which is almost unheard of outside of China. Jiuzhaigou valley looks like the most gorgeous waterfall park in the world too. Just really hard to get to for a foreigner with language skills outside of English.
-G1

lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lnrSaxon »

I'm Chinese! :D take me with! ^__^

I wanna travel through China one day, too. Back to the roots, you know? :) And it just looks absolutely gorgeous.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

GhaleonOne wrote:And yeah, I've seen some really gorgeous photography from Washington and Oregon (and north of that in Canada). This guy is really famous for the backcountry of Oregon: marcadamus.com.
Excuse me, gotta go wipe the drool off my keyboard. *__* <3
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Those pictures are amazingly beautiful! I would love to go to places like that. :3