hair questions

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

hair questions

Post by lnrSaxon »

Dear girl friends and other knowledgeable friends: what are good easy methods to help hair grow quicker?

ooorrrrr is there such a thing as cheap good-ish clip in extensions?

preciate it. :)

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Re: hair questions

Post by Jenner »

The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Took me a moment to see the beak in that hair.

Wish I could help, but my hair just grows. It's about waist-length now, though I just had three inches cut off a few weeks ago. I can tell you that a big reason that it stays healthy enough to get that long without having split ends up to my ears is that I do absolutely nothing to it besides wash it (and that one not so frequently, every few days). No styling products, no blow drying, and no coloring or perming. I also don't brush it too much when it's wet (once, then let it air dry) because it's more easily damaged when wet.

But that's maintenance of already long hair, not getting it long to begin with. :/ A lot of that's purely genetics, I fear. Your health can affect your hair's condition, but I don't know that it determines the rate of growth at all.

lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lnrSaxon »

Thanks much. ^^ My hair used to grow relatively quickly when I was still living in Southern California. This move to the Northwest has not been good for hair growth. I actually do just about everything you do also. Hair gets washed about every other day, air drying, not brushing while wet. I haven't trimmed it lately, so maybe I'll give that a shot. Usually by now (after about 9 months removed from haircut), my hair would be at least a good few inches longer than it is. :/ So weather is playing a pretty large part in it right now, it seems.

Well, I'm going to up my vitamin and calcium intake (which has also lessened in the move, primarily D cuz there's hardly ever sunshine) and hope it goes well from there. >.<"