Lunar: The Eternal Saphire by ZopharXIII

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
EternalDragonX
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar: The Eternal Saphire by ZopharXIII

Post by EternalDragonX »

Fan created Story by ZopharXIII. He/she used sprites check it out http://zopharxiii.deviantart.com/gallery/ 6 episodes in total so far and its pretty interesting with battle scenes to boot. Figured the board would get a kick out of it, enjoy.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: Lunar: The Eternal Saphire by ZopharXIII

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I remember watching this a long time ago when Zophar posted here! It was really awesome! Zophar actually made a thread for it ages ago here: http://www.lunarthreads.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=924

Just in case if anyone wanted more information since it is an old thread. :3

EternalDragonX
Nanza Bandit

Post by EternalDragonX »

Wow no kidding. Well at least now we know where he's been hiding.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hey guys, I was in touch with Zophar about picking this back up, I'm not sure if we will, but I definitely miss it! I was thinking of doing some fan art this year. It was so much fun doing the artwork and voice acting too xD

I think part of the reason we had to abruptly stop was that Zophar went to college and was far too busy, understandably, with that. I'm not 100% on what he's working on these days. I'm definitely all for getting back into it if he is. It was such a fun time ^^